Longtime Lurker finally joined

JayGrow21

Hello everyone,

I've been on the forums for a couple years learning to grow quietly, so while I am a new member I already feel like I know quite a few of you. I'm on my second grow now, hope to complete this one, my last grow ended with a plant that snapped from weight the week of my wedding and was lost.

I will be asking a lot of questions. Hopefully Platinum Led is still a sponsor, as I just received my p300 yesterday after watching Doc Bud and the rest of the High Brix gang use the lights to great results. I had some leaves turn up burnt today after the first day under the light.

This is a great forum, I look forward to contributing.

Jay.... sorry to hear about the grow BREAKING like that and on your wedding ???!!!!! : O I would of LOST IT !!!!! I am damnn near 2 months with my 2 girls and they are only 4 inches tall...... Pray 4 me and I will for YA !!!! We will be seein on another here I am sure... I too lurked around and TODAY I JOINED my new BUDS!!!!! AMIGOs!!!! & FRIENDS !!!!! :rollit: :party: :yahoo:

Dutty..... do you do deepwaterculture????? got 2 LowFlyers that are more than 6 weeks and they are 4 inches tall..... THANK YOU....:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom