looking forward to going home

danelle

high everyone. well, ive been in Germany and haven't smoked since November of 2014. omg! I cannot wait to get back to the states. im heading home probably around September. hopefully. I may be homeless, but I will be back in usa. I live with my daughter here on a military base, and needless to say, things are not going well. I just want to come home. im disabled. I can walk, but ive lived on 4th floor and no elevater for the past 7 months, so needless to say, its not good. just wanna get back, lose this dam weight and feel better again. I will miss my grandchildren, but it is what it is. life goes on. when I get back and on my feet, I will be getting back to growing my own medicine.:cheer: I am sooo looking forward to that. so, just wanted to say high usa. I love n miss you lots n hope to see you soon.:hippy:

I agree. I haven't done it on years.now there are so may strains, I don't know were to start. any recommendations? and were to get some awesome seeds? I am sooo lookin forward to getting back to the states. its like that old sayin, its a nice place to visit, but theres no place like home. hell, I almost feel like I should b clickin my heels together. lol. so, do you use weed for medicinal purposes too? I have been smoking for a hundred years it seems, but when I became disabled, I realized how much it helped. they wanted to give me all these pills, n I don't like doin the pill thing. but my weed, well, what can I say? im an old hippy. even lived in a commune when I was young. washed my jeans on rocks. for real stone washed jeans. lol. :hippy:

the best of luck to you, Danelle. I hope you get to smoke up, very soon.

I'm disabled, also. shattered my back in a motorcycle accident, years ago. I walk (hobble) around like I'm 93, so you're not alone.

the one big "advantage" to my condition is that I have acquired my medical marijuana license.

I look forward to the day when it's legal for all adults.

I agree. I haven't done it on years.now there are so may strains, I don't know were to start. any recommendations? and were to get some awesome seeds? I am sooo lookin forward to getting back to the states. its like that old sayin, its a nice place to visit, but theres no place like home. hell, I almost feel like I should b clickin my heels together. lol. so, do you use weed for medicinal purposes too? I have been smoking for a hundred years it seems, but when I became disabled, I realized how much it helped. they wanted to give me all these pills, n I don't like doin the pill thing. but my weed, well, what can I say? im an old hippy. even lived in a commune when I was young. washed my jeans on rocks. for real stone washed jeans. lol. :hippy:

Take a look at some of the sponsors. I have had great success with Herbies. They have a large selection and you find something that works for you. High CBD, High THC or both. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom