Lost In The Fog

If it's a 2x4 send it to me and free up some storage space for, I dunno, bodies?

Haha, this is the tent I will try fitting in again in the closet. It will be cramped in there once more but I cant stand growing in this claustrophobic 2*2. It's small for even ONE plant and I try to grow four in there....

Oh no.... I was looking on tents too....
Stick it with the light :)
I'll make you some " godis" with the harvest :)

I think you can have my 2*2 if you want to. I'm always interested in some "godis", that's candy in Swedish so our English speaking buddies can understand. ;)

Don't know when I can spare it, I hope this weekend but I'm not sure. The light is already packed in a Postnord packet. I was at the post office yesterday with it but the staff there told me they would charge 160kr to ship it in the box I had packed it in. So she recommended repacking it in their own packet that was twice as big and it would half the shipping price?! I can't understand those people at Postnord they are not sane.......

Progress.

Seeds germinated the other day and today they went down in to pots. This will be the future mothers in my oncoming SOG. They are of course photo periodic and feminized, White Widow and OG Kush. They come from my regular seed bank I use, Bulk Seed Bank. White widow will be a first time trying to clone and SOG her. I think I did quite well last clone run with Kush so it is a safe card. Every clone will have a 3,6L pot with probably soil/perlite. Aiming to fit 4*8 pots in my 120(4")*60(2") tent. New light rig coming soon. :) Will try to perform this tent switch I have been aiming for this weekend as well.

Will do a res change this weekend, plants seem to be screaming for more cal/mag right now.

Chopping Spliff Berry tomorrow.

New GG clone looks good still. She now sits in her own bath.

Wish I had room! But if you're just here for a visit, the finished garage is available.

You are too kind Shed. But I'm a bit scared about LA, watched an old episode of Drugs Inc the other day..... ;)

:cheer::cheer:let's go Canada (though you were in US shed?!) !!!

He lives in California. I'm just throwing out ideas here. :)

I'm hoping this will be a true perpetual grow some day.

Those who have followed my test grow of Wish, Alibaba,
China based 6040-F2525 A1 COB know the setup I have been running.

Using 10 piece of this COB led. They are rated at 50W apiece from the supplier.
Have no means to check wall draw or light intensity. They do what they do.
And so far they have more than met my expectations of such a cheap chip.
Going to publish the dry weight when drying is finished.

So now when this first test grow of them is concluded I am moving on and
building up a new light rig. It's going to consist of 2*100W Logic boards from
chilled. They are going to be supported by 4*55W Osram Ledvance light strips.

So while I wait for my Logic boards which will arrive in a week or so I will show
you what I got going for the new light rig. Sorry for the blurpy images, soon my
light is white. :cool:

This is grown in soil and the nutes I'm using is from Canna.

All plants except in the left corner is O.G-Kush from Bulk Seeds. All in different stages.
The potpury in the left corner is Big Bud and Hindu Kush. They are mistreated autos.

I don't know what it is about led but the light is so enticing I could stay in a led for hours reading it's so nice..

Back
Top Bottom