Lost In The Fog

Ya sorry crazy I’m a “like-aholic” lmao... I don’t like missing out on info, found so many good tips/advice just from reading old journals... so I read and like as I go ahaha... except sheds thread... that thing was 100pages ahead of me and I wasn’t catching up on that lol

Tents looking good! Congrats on another harvest! Hope those clones have all rooted for ya! Enjoy your nap... this will help :passitleft:

Ya sorry crazy I’m a “like-aholic” lmao... I don’t like missing out on info, found so many good tips/advice just from reading old journals... so I read and like as I go ahaha... except sheds thread... that thing was 100pages ahead of me and I wasn’t catching up on that lol

Tents looking good! Congrats on another harvest! Hope those clones have all rooted for ya! Enjoy your nap... this will help :passitleft:

thx mate! The only thing that actually do help too.

:passitleft:

:love::slide::yahoo::slide::yahoo::slide::love:
I'm still sitting with my shoes on... Have to wait until tomorrow though....

U are worth it Bird. :) :circle-of-love:

You jump in any time Pj! Stop by and say hi to whatever is happening when you get there...no need to catch up :).

It's almost impossible to keep track of every movement in all journals and I'm just following like 5... :reading420magazine:

I'm hitting the sack now with my tormented neck. Smoked away a lot of the pain since I got home thanks to this wounder full plant I wish the world would truly understand us whether U live in a country were it's legal or not there is always prejudice against us. Hope I get a lot of stuff done tomorrow with the closet. AB needs a tent. ;)

Spliff Berry is down... I got such bad neck pain I have to nap for a while now.
Back/neck pain is the worst, if its not too strange of a question what type of mattress do you use, memory foam is horrible for back pain, also spring mattresses that are well used, I don't have back pain or neck pain but a buddy of mine does and he swears his memory foam made it worse he's using that rubber bed that is advertised all the time and loves it.

Back/neck pain is the worst, if its not too strange of a question what type of mattress do you use, memory foam is horrible for back pain, also spring mattresses that are well used, I don't have back pain or neck pain but a buddy of mine does and he swears his memory foam made it worse he's using that rubber bed that is advertised all the time and loves it.

Thx for the tips! I don't know how many pillows I gone through since the accident. And your buddy is right about that memory foam. It's just crap. Maybe works for those without pain. I have four pillows I rotate with if one doesn't work at the moment I switch. I have a hard mattress, the soft ones give me more pain. But when It gets this bad like I have this weekend I can't lie down more than maybe a few hours before I wake up with so much pain I don't know where to turn.

I appreciate the tips! If one out of ten works for a person with pain they are wort GOLD! :)

If the laws here don't change soon I may be forced to move to a country were MJ is legal.

Does any one know if it's possible to get a recommendation to use MJ from a doctor online? Maybe this would do in favor if asking my Swedish doctor to be part of the controlled test group here.

That big tent better be set up this weekend crazy!

I know what I need to do this weekend KB, u don't have to remind me..... the res i almost empty now and ready to be moved. But there is some work with some shelves to be done as well. But I hope I can manage this. :)

Big changes.

I don't know were I found the energy in to doing this move today. But I still have a stiff neck. Very worried sleep last night. But it's just to medicate and chill tonight. Now it's done. I feel more confident in continuing the sog plan with this setup. Will use the shelf for vegging the mothers and cuttings. Then straight in to 12/12 in the tent. Still using the 60*60 light frame but I have a plan for a new more custom light for this setup. Just need a new driver for the chilleds.

Old setup with the 60x60 tent.

New layout with 120*60 tent.

Vegg and cloning area.

Now I got tons of stuff laying around in the apartment from this move....... My X haven't exploded yet, but I bet she will soon.

Back
Top Bottom