Lost In The Fog

Yessss really wanna play red dead 2. I've really been enjoying a game called ark survival evolved, I play with my wife and you can put endless hours into the game.

Really hate how COD franchise has gone to microtransactions, so doubt I will buy BO4. I do have WW2 but haven't played in a while.

Ok, some sci-fi game?

Yeah, I hate that too. It's sad. First you pay for the base game and then suppose to pay for multiplayer and then some to have all the cool stuff. It's not suppose to be like that.

I've heard that Dice took a lot of criticism for their Battlefield and Star Wars micro transactions and suppose to make it better in the future but you never know until it's released...

Any way, I like the old fashioned shooters best. Wolfenstein and Doom kick the most in all categories. =)

Ok, some sci-fi game?

Yeah, I hate that too. It's sad. First you pay for the base game and then suppose to pay for multiplayer and then some to have all the cool stuff. It's not suppose to be like that.

I've heard that Dice took a lot of criticism for their Battlefield and Star Wars micro transactions and suppose to make it better in the future but you never know until it's released...

Any way, I like the old fashioned shooters best. Wolfenstein and Doom kick the most in all categories. =)
Actually no, not a sci fi game. The game starts you out as a person that's been dropped on an island full of dinosaurs and you have to survive and progress. You can tame the Dino's and build a base and basically do whatever you like. Pretty cool to ride around on the backs of raptors and Trex.

Its similar to PC survival games and graphics are pretty damn good.

Actually no, not a sci fi game. The game starts you out as a person that's been dropped on an island full of dinosaurs and you have to survive and progress. You can tame the Dino's and build a base and basically do whatever you like. Pretty cool to ride around on the backs of raptors and Trex.

Its similar to PC survival games and graphics are pretty damn good.

Hehe. Ok. I get the point. Got lost my self in No mans sky during the winter months. But those kind of games are really not my cup of tea to be honest. I'm more action driven. But I can understand those who find joy in it. :smokin:

Last night for the plants. Now they are history, ending of this chapter... :rip:

But they still got me optimistic of the outcome. They were ready for harvest.

This is a comparison of the tops from a 11L pot (left) and a 2,8L pot (right) . Same strain. The 2,8L is even 2 weeks after the other. So for next grow I will definitely go for a Autopot system with 8,5L pots. These plants were not pruned like the earlier ones either.

I want to thank every one who has been following this grow and have helped me! Without you guys and gals I wouldn't got this far in my growing.

:thanks:

Will continue to update with the next build for this fall.

Congrats on the harvest I love it when one comes in. She'll be ok even with them few fried leaves. She put out solid looking buddage. I can't call it how they got fried,, My bad is I don't read back,, I just go forward.. So least I'll be in the start of your next run. GL and Keepem Green

Congrats on the harvest I love it when one comes in. She'll be ok even with them few fried leaves. She put out solid looking buddage. I can't call it how they got fried,, My bad is I don't read back,, I just go forward.. So least I'll be in the start of your next run. GL and Keepem Green

Think it's this extreme heat we have been having this summer and too close to those bright lights.

I'm a journal jumper myself. English is not my mothers tongue so it takes my a while when scrolling back in journals if there is like 20+ pages since I last been there... :)

Think it's this extreme heat we have been having this summer and too close to those bright lights.

I'm a journal jumper myself. English is not my mothers tongue so it takes my a while when scrolling back in journals if there is like 20+ pages since I last been there... :)
Global warming man, :passitleft:its the real deal.

Catch u on that man... Maybe moving to Canada isn't such a bad idea after all........ But guess they are getting their fair share there too. There is NO escaping. Yesterday I almost had a panic attack for not getting oxygen. We got a small rain in the afternoon and then the sun came out and vaporized the water. You could literally cut your way through the air so thick... o_O

Catch u on that man... Maybe moving to Canada isn't such a bad idea after all........ But guess they are getting their fair share there too. There is NO escaping. Yesterday I almost had a panic attack for not getting oxygen. We got a small rain in the afternoon and then the sun came out and vaporized the water. You could literally cut your way through the air so thick... o_O
We're you high? Because I was so blazed one time thought I wasn't breathing but I was :rofl:.

That thick air is a daily here it sucks.

Yeah a little toasted too but I get that a lot when not blazed either. My doctor says it's got to do with my neck injury and the discs pushing on a nerv ending. Got many weird symptoms one of them is a feeling that I only can describe as small electric shocks through my body. Very discomforting.

We are suppose to get some what cooler weather next week and I really hope mother nature give us that. This is unbearable.

Game on Killerbudz... :)

You bet @Killerbudz :ganjamon: got round 700-800 grams of bud now in the fridge. :passitleft:

Weighed up the last tonight. Drying went smother and faster than I anticipated. The air have dried up substantially the last days. Back to 30ish% RH now.

This is from the three in bigger 11L pots. So divided they gave 85 grams apiece. Great for 2-3 weeks early harvest.
This is from the small 2,8L pot. So the gross weight difference isn't that big. She was at least 4 weeks early harvest.
Got a new toy today in the mail. They are suppose to be suuuuper silent. It's only 100mm fittings, but she gives 255m3/h @ 25W of power and noise 39,4db. Going to use it for inlet air for the tents in my new setup.

Back
Top Bottom