Lost In The Fog

That's why they are so afraid of legalizing cannabis here. It's because of our history with alcohol. They think we are going to set sail in our viking ships and start killing the Danish and English all over.......... o_O
Valhalla i am coming....The Vikings were a force til they found god.
We're you high? Because I was so blazed one time thought I wasn't breathing but I was :rofl:
Lol KB
Looking all good in the hood . Congrats on the Harvest. Man wish i could dumpster dive and get drivers and L.E.Ds. Thought the swedes were more into recycling shit than us wahoos.

Awesome harvest! Congrats:)

Thank you @newty without your input I wouldn't kept going with all issues this time. I think my biggest issue was that the light was to close to the plants and cal/mag.

Looking all good in the hood . Congrats on the Harvest. Man wish i could dumpster dive and get drivers and L.E.Ds. Thought the swedes were more into recycling shit than us wahoos.

Here we are good at pretending to recycle metall, plastics and cardboard. Wood and household garbage is just burnt. Electronics, cars and house hold appliances is sold to third world. Nothing of that is recycled... it makes me sad. So much you can upcycle... like leds for grow light... ;)

You should make a grow space with walls and ceiling covered in dumpster diver L.E.D's. just grow one huge rectangular cube of bud hahaha

Haha. That would be awesome! I'm convinced that if I had used all the leds I have found for that purpose it would be possible. Put up a huge square ceiling led light in my bathroom that's 110w of 4000k's. I regret every time I take a shower that I took up that big hole in the inner ceiling for it... hmmm.... :hmmmm:

Got back from china manufacturer, they want 76$ apiece for what they say is custom size. It's a square one 150*150mm. I really wanted a circular one with threaded holes for the puck.

As "custom" it could be....

Sooo the wheels turn quick in my fog, DIY! :)
Made three templates. The 160mm one is for the base. Didn't have any cuper or aluminium with even surfaces so it that will be made of 2mm brass sheet. The next is to make up the space for the cooling fluid and a top to seal it with. Both these plates will be in 10mm acrylic. The top disc will have the fittings for the hot and cold hoses. I have a few Festo hose fittings from the PC cooling blocks.

This is the template for the space the coolant will pass through and absorb the heat from the puck. This will be cut out of a 160mm disc and will be the middle piece in the cooling block. The four takeouts in the template is for fasting the puck in these will be drilled and threaded for M3 bolts.

Did a test today with the middle piece which will be the hardest to make. It's a bitch to mill in when the cutter is heated up fast and starts to melt the acrylic instead of cutting it. Think I will try another method tomorrow.

I know this a bit overkill but it will be very cool if I can get it to work. Water cooled led grow lights. :ganjamon:

Valhalla i am coming....The Vikings were a force til they found god.
Lol KB

I don't think the Norse were ever atheists :rolleyes: . They had a pretty complete pantheon of the various personalities/aspects of the God-being, developed from early Germanic religion during the Proto-Norse period.

Here we are good at pretending to recycle metall, plastics and cardboard. Wood and household garbage is just burnt. Electronics, cars and house hold appliances is sold to third world.

That's a pretty good strategy for ensuring that the third-world portion of the planet... remains so, IMHO. It's also the moral equivalent to throwing your trash over the fence into your neighbor's yard so that you don't have to deal with the issues it can/does cause.

I'm not wishing to be hypocritical, here, so I'll state that my country seems to do this, too, to one degree or another. I wish we didn't. If the consumer (, consumer's country, etc.) had to deal with 100% of its waste, there'd be a lot less of it being produced pretty soon. We'd also end up ceasing the practice of buying junk products - because we would not be able to keep up with the flow of "garbage" from our homes to whatever non-garbage state it ultimately ends in, along with that non-zero portion that is more or less "permanent waste."

They were Pagans. Some still are. Meh

<SHRUGS>.

If a person believes in any kind of higher power, must one automatically believe that all the vast majority of the estimated 107 Homo sapiens that ever lived, along with all the sentient precursors to H. sapiens...

..went to (the person's version of) Hell, simply because that 99+% of the historical population of the planet didn't happen to subscribe to that person's specific religious view?

If so, it seems exceedingly likely that the forces of darkness would have won the battle many, many millennia ago ago due to the extreme imbalance in relative power... Which does not appear to have been the case. . . .

Back
Top Bottom