Low Watts - High Yield - Let's Smash the 1 GPW Benchmark Together

just got all caught up. this grow looks amazing, thanks for sharing it with all of us. and thank you cultivator for recommending it to me. definetly sub'd in on this. ill be curious what your final thoughts on the light movers are in the future.

420fied everything is looking very nice in there! did it just get done snowing there? lol! I need to get me some blue planet nutes for sure!!
Were all those clones roughly taken at the same time? what do your little cardboard separators signify? different strain or different time clone was taken?

420fied everything is looking very nice in there! did it just get done snowing there? lol! I need to get me some blue planet nutes for sure!!
Were all those clones roughly taken at the same time? what do your little cardboard separators signify? different strain or different time clone was taken?

Here's a direct quote from my wife and she's never even spoken to Corey. Well, she did say "Hi" once on the phone.....but that's it. Anyway, here's what she said to me once, a while back:

"The buds grown with Blue Planet have more density and better crystal formation than any you ever grew with AN or GH." I must say that I agree with her. There are 3 reasons I use Blue Planet Nutrients:

1. GREAT price
2. BEST Customer Service in the entire industry, period
3. (This is the biggest) Blue Planet produces RESULTS

All clones on table 2 were buried within 12 days of one another and will be harvested together.

The cardboard dividers not only divide the groups, they have the harvest date of each group on them. Soon, they'll be out of the equation as I'll be harvesting full tables.

I figured it was something like that, thats awesome full tables! BAM!

I have seen a lot of people using the BPN nutes and getting results! I think this will really help me step up to the next level. I can clearly see that having good quality nutes and proper feeding schedules are very important, especially for hydro. thanks for the guidance!

pretty impressive tables , they kinda look like mine !!68 ladies on one and seventy something on the other , with the drip system kinda like what you were talking about at the begining of this journey lol check it out bro
23016.JPG
22715.JPG
22614.JPG
100_14963.JPG

better than AN huh? might have to read up on them. ive never really strayed to far from the AN. they always worked really well for me, other than i have to fudge the measurements quite a bit from what they recommend, so ive never had a reason to change it up. but if i can get comparable results for cheaper, than its worth checking out. if you get time within the next few days you should post a picture or list of what your putting in your rez and/or foliar feeding with.

better than AN huh? might have to read up on them. ive never really strayed to far from the AN. they always worked really well for me, other than i have to fudge the measurements quite a bit from what they recommend, so ive never had a reason to change it up. but if i can get comparable results for cheaper, than its worth checking out. if you get time within the next few days you should post a picture or list of what your putting in your rez and/or foliar feeding with.

I have used AN, GH, and BPN.

BPN outproduced both AN and GH in my garden. Actually, AN finished last. I wasn't impressed.

bpnchart.JPG

They say pictures are worth a thousand words. All grown with BPN:

day503.jpg
d49tops.JPG
thicktop.jpg
d60_2.JPG
d60frost.jpg
d63h2.JPG
scale4.JPG
harvestfull.jpg
dy56rd2.JPG
colahand.JPG
hang1.JPG
bnug1.jpg
bnugmacro.jpg
chunk1.JPG
chunkfrost.JPG
47run.JPG
742_6.JPG
dinner.JPG

420fied, I am so glad that you won one of the monthly contests and got sent a trio pack of my base nutes for free :) All it takes is to try BPN once and the results will speak for themselves....... "No Hype, Just Results" is Blue Planet Nutrients motto. And if any of you are wondering, 420fied has refused to take some discounts on my products that I have offered to him. He insists on paying full price? A true stand up good fella. I love you man!

heres my setup, just under 4 weeks into flower
IMG_21183.JPG
IMG_21165.JPG
heres the drip system i use
IMG_21146.JPG
with some easy/cheap to make drip rings
IMG_21154.JPG
took me a likttle bit to get this drip irrigation dialed in just right, but if anyones interested let me know, i can share a little more detail.

Sure brother each are twelve foot tables ,topped with corrugated roof plastic.White. They have a four inch slope and a 37 gal tupperware reservoirthat pumps food through a 1/2 inch "rainbird"irragation line.from homedepot.Then there is t's with 1/4 inch lines running to each bag. but with verm & perlite you cant drip 24/7 so I put them on timers 15 min every 6 hrs. ( but its very warm 85 ).last run we used hydroton clay pebbles and dripped 24/7.It worked well , but I prefer verm & perl. A little more forgiving but the food doesnt stay around more than 6hrs to change the ph in the bag....Ok it drains down the slope of the table into a rain gutter ( plastic , again home depot ) then filtered in the downspout and back in the res..two 10 inch air stones in res going 24/7... but its two 1k lights on mover on each table.. But ive found if you use the 220 v cord with the digatal ballasts they burn 2/3 the power as the 110 v cord does..
100_12827.JPG
thats an earlier photo where u can see a little better. tommarow when i go feed ill take some better pics of the drip setup and share...Hope it helps you stay green

Oh i forgot , must be the gdp lol Im using humbolt nutes ( first time ) I started them at half stregnth and built up .. Im at 1400 ppm and 8 days from 12/12 i would imagine.. they are pretty impressive ,the nutes i meant . and every third feeding I do by hand , straight distilled water with a touch of either peroxide ( 1/2 cup per gallon )or micro nutes (copper , mag , iron , u kmnow micros )alternating the two. hope it was helpfull any other questions just hollar.. Im far from an expert but ill try to help with anything I can.Thats the grow spot i call the bakery this set up is at my crib just a stelth closet 4x5x7 with 4400 w assorted with a mega exhaust fan .. actually its a 2300 cfm box fan mounted against the ceiling blowing into the attic threw a homemade rolled cotton and charcoal filter.. Its my experimental lab lol. a bit to much power though. thats why the eight week old babies are only 6 inches tall with 20 0r 25 branches on each. lol the opposite of stretching I say. They are very robust and smelly and most have sexed.. I would reduce the power and let them stretch but its an experiment .. I was told they would be much more potent smoke like this.. If smell and leaf texture are any indication , then im in for a treat.. well im rambling so have a look

100_14622.JPG
100_14717.JPG
yes they are upside down tomato planters and they work awsome especially in the winter to keep your soil and roots warm.. Ill take some new and better shots of the exper. lab

420fied, I am so glad that you won one of the monthly contests and got sent a trio pack of my base nutes for free :) All it takes is to try BPN once and the results will speak for themselves....... "No Hype, Just Results" is Blue Planet Nutrients motto. And if any of you are wondering, 420fied has refused to take some discounts on my products that I have offered to him. He insists on paying full price? A true stand up good fella. I love you man!

Plus he would have to be one of the best advertisments for your company there is Corey :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom