Magsters Indoor Grow Journal - Coco Peat - Not Sure What Strain This Is - 2018

Just placed an order for 3pcs of 10L buckets and a few more 26W CFL bulbs. Lol. I just sure hope that the bag seeds are not auto flowers i guess? I've heard that auto flowers tend to have a hard time when being re-potted.

You probably want to go higher then a 10l pot. .

I'm in 3rd week from germination and I'm already seeing roots from my girls..

In the next 2 weeks I'm going to have to go to 20l but then I'll have to go higher before flowering as you want space for growth top and bottom in flower.

So maybe go 20l pot now instead of 10l and save yourself an unnesecery transplant.

I think I'll end up around 40-50l final pot but again this is my first grow so my assumptions could be totally wrong.. anyhow everything's looking good

You probably want to go higher then a 10l pot. .

I'm in 3rd week from germination and I'm already seeing roots from my girls..

In the next 2 weeks I'm going to have to go to 20l but then I'll have to go higher before flowering as you want space for growth top and bottom in flower.

So maybe go 20l pot now instead of 10l and save yourself an unnesecery transplant.

I think I'll end up around 40-50l final pot but again this is my first grow so my assumptions could be totally wrong.. anyhow everything's looking good

Thanks for the input brotha! Though im kind of in a dillema with the 20L pot. I only have limited supply of nutes and lights as of now. It really is a poorman's grow. Haha. She's just a bag seed anyway and this is my first grow. Will be upgrading once i get my high-class seeds though. Planning on getting some blue dream or maybe a jack flash for my next run :D those strains made me freakin crazy.

So im kind of in a dilema.. im trying to sketch the new growbox that i'll be making by the weekend and Im trying to use the same dimension that im using now which is 20"x20"x40". After trying to take into account all the items that will be put in the box, i will be left with 4"x4"x22" grow space. This includes the lights that will be installed and this time, there would be 8 bulbs. Mixed daylights and warm whites with a total of 188w. This would also include 2 usb fans which will be for intake. Exhaust not really needed since my apt has good ventilation.... Im concerned about the total grow space that ill be left with but i think i have solution already. Ill probably make the lights at the sides adjustable :D ooooooooooh..... I can picture it now. All i needed was a quick bowl of gg4. Lol.

A busy weekend ahead!

Edit: growing is really fun and i just realized that it can be done with a very low budget as long as you know what to do.

Oh! Thanks for bringing that up. I actually have something to confirm.. is it possible that i stretch the plant using lights intentionally? Im planning on placing 4 daylight at the top so that the plant would stretch more upwards and 2 bulbs each on left and right bottom part so that i can make a christmas tree plant??? Not sure if that makes sense but is it possible?

Been a while!! What is up guys! A lot has happened over the weekend. Damn. Sold my car (not really sure why i was using a car since my work place is like 5minutes walk from my apt). Got some new gadgets. Apt is a mess!! Anyway, wanted to update my journal so here goes.

I wasnt able to water my plant for almost 2 days last week but i was able to get it back on track a few days ago. And i think she's doing pretty well again.

I've also finished making my box and its doing pretty well but im only using 4 bulbs while it has 8 due to temperature. (cant wait for my exhaust to arrive. Lol)

Im also using up to 1.2L per day now and im getting few run off so i think thats okay.. Will probably give her a flush on the weekend with just pH'd water. I dont want them salt building up on my baby's roots.

Back
Top Bottom