Magsters Indoor Grow Journal - Coco Peat - Not Sure What Strain This Is - 2018

Ok so a few updates that i did....
Lights were left open for 24hrs then switched off for 36hrs. This flip!!

The lights are now running for 12/12 opens at 9am to 9pm. Closes at 9pm. Matched it with my work schedule for waterring purposes.

She drooped a little after the 36hrs lights out due to no watering but she's doing well now and she grew like 3 inches after the lights out.

Still growing with no signs of stopping.

Kind of hard to sustain her from growing and i might need to make another growbox due to size. Dang.

Anyway, here's another picture! I really hope its a she :( gooooo BAGSEEEEED

Ok so a few updates that i did....
Lights were left open for 24hrs then switched off for 36hrs. This flip!!

The lights are now running for 12/12 opens at 9am to 9pm. Closes at 9pm. Matched it with my work schedule for waterring purposes.

She drooped a little after the 36hrs lights out due to no watering but she's doing well now and she grew like 3 inches after the lights out.

Still growing with no signs of stopping.

Kind of hard to sustain her from growing and i might need to make another growbox due to size. Dang.

Anyway, here's another picture! I really hope its a she :( gooooo BAGSEEEEED
Are you watering/ feeding her at lights on? You don't want to feed before lights off. That's when the plant is taking nutrients back to the roots. When the lights come on (sun rise) that's when the plant pulls from the roots.

Are you watering/ feeding her at lights on? You don't want to feed before lights off. That's when the plant is taking nutrients back to the roots. When the lights come on (sun rise) that's when the plant pulls from the roots.

Hey man! How are yah? Thanks for the advise! I think I got the watering part correctly since I water once the lights turn on.

Only issue I have right now I think is that she grew bigger than expected and is now taking most of the grow space where she's only an inch away from the lights :( What I do now is that a few hours before lights turn off is that I switch off the bulbs at the side.

Hey man! How are yah? Thanks for the advise! I think I got the watering part correctly since I water once the lights turn on.

Only issue I have right now I think is that she grew bigger than expected and is now taking most of the grow space where she's only an inch away from the lights :( What I do now is that a few hours before lights turn off is that I switch off the bulbs at the side.
Need a bigger grow area. If you don't have one start trimming and keep her sized to the area

I actually tried to super crop a few weeks back but i wasn't really comfortable with it. But maybe one thing that was holding me back is the question "is it okay to supercrop at this stage". Since it's okay after switching, I'll probably try to find the best spot where I can bend her :O

Thanks so much! I'll post a pic once it's done :D

Oh!!!! Also, should I trim the fan leaves at the bottom? Lot of people told me that it acts like a solar power panel but it's okay as long as the "cola" gets left out???? Should it be okay if I stress her up a little at this stage? I just flipped to 12/12.

I'm planning now to super crop + trim a few fan leaves at the bottom before super cropping.

Welcome aboard weasel! Sorry for not updating my journal that much. Its just that theres not too much of an activity happening right now. Lol.

Im kind of worried though. Its been a week after flipping the lights and still no sex organs showing up :( im sure that the plant is getting uninterupted black out and ive reduced the nutes as there were signs of nute burn. The plant is doing fantastic but then again, no balls or hairs.. What should i do?

Back
Top Bottom