Mainiac here

davy 930

420 Member
Hello from western Maine.,I am an old hippie who lives in woods.,my wife and my telescopes are my only companions.,Viewing the cosmos and the great lunar canyons., OK.,My wife still laughs but she's just being polite.,
Glad to be here.,Looking to learn more about making tinctures from good sparky buds.,Best2all

Hello from western Maine.,I am an old hippie who lives in woods.,my wife and my telescopes are my only companions.,Viewing the cosmos and the great lunar canyons., OK.,My wife still laughs but she's just being polite.,
Glad to be here.,Looking to learn more about making tinctures from good sparky buds.,Best2all
I'm new too, so welcome to you!!!

I don't grow anymore.,Now that it's legal it takes all the fun out of it.,lol.,I can buy it cheap enough and I'm helping out friends when I do.,I paid $55 an ounce for xelent purple nugs .,I am happy.,they are happy.,
I am indulging myself in tinctures and enjoying the benefits of my adventures.,.and so far I haven't blown anything up.,lol

Sounds blissful to be isolated in the woods.... But welcome and hope to pick up some of the hidden knowledge you may be dropping during your time here.

And that's funny you say "I don't grow anymore, its legal takes the fun out of it"...my buddy who I've helped with outdoor grows quit growing as soon as it became legal for the same reason lol

We started growing Indiga in the mid 70's here in Maine.,and had a few good runs before they started flying the choppers.,but we persevered.,got busted.,and grew some more.,Being off-grid made indoor growing difficult so we had patches here and there.,Between critters.,thieves,.and the chops it was pretty exciting to say the least.,

Sounds idealic .:love:
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Hello davy! I'm a newbie also. But an old hippie as well! I admire that your wife still laughs. Mine just gives me a look, and I apologize. For what she asked, everything I reply.

Back
Top Bottom