Making Auto Fem Seeds - Later in Grow - Using CS & DMSO

Billyjack

I have 4 auto plants (see my other journal for detail) and due to my mistakes, 2 are way undersized so instead of growing them to get so e pathetic yield, I am going to TRY and use one for pollen and one for seeds. I have not gone through this process before but have read the threads on it and it seems a pretty straight forward process. Because the kind of jackass I am, I mist take a straight forward process and make it just a bit more difficult. A few things to note:

1. I am starting the process at 5weeks after germination. Other people usually start the process a couple of weeks earlier.
2. I will be using colloidal silver and DMSO which allows substances (Colloidal Silver) to pass through cell walls without damaging them. DMSO is kind of has the consistency of light oil so it adheres to the plant better.
3. CS starts at 80ppm before adding DMSO to create a solution that is 50ppm.
4. Substance will be applied with a soft bristle paint brush. Not actual brushing, more picking up solution and letting it drip on to plant where needed.

If the question is "why do this"? The main reason is to see if it works. Another reason is so I do not have to worry about over spray. I am also hoping that with the application of the solution only where needed, it won't be as hard on the plant.

If anyone has advice or suggestions, feel free to shout it out
Last night
image9790.jpg

this morning
image9814.jpg

I am one node off but all of the looked turned this color this morning

Re: Making auto fem seeds, later in grow-using CS and DMSO

hey billyjack i have to express a little concern over the dmso i have some sitting by me i occasionally use it for sore muscles etc, i have noticed its a bit harsh and is like rubbing paint thinner on my skin, after researching it i learned it is potentially hazardous ,a neurotoxin and oxidizer, so if your dead set on using it be careful please, cs will make feminized seeds without assistance, and is fairly easy to destabilize i cant begin to predict how the 2 fluids will interact on a cellular level, but in any case good luck with this project:rocker:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom