I've only seen the waxes coalesce into filterable nuggets after freezing for a few days down in the deep freezer. As little agitation as possible to keep them suspended, and pour slowly. I even put my filter and sieve in the freezer with it. I have no experience with forced filtration, which is what I hear the buchner filter does?
With proper winterization you won't need to add vg/pg/liquidizer. (Although you may have to slightly heat the cart before vaping to protect the coil from dry hits.
Qwet makes fine carts, I'm just a rosin snob. It's like the difference between bubble hash and dry ice hash - only an asshole would turn his nose up at one over the other.
Thanks Rhino! Yes, the Buchner filter uses a vacuum to pull the QWET through an ultrafine filter that the waxes can't pass through. I have no place to do winterizing as my freezer is filled with food.
I do a winterization in the winter, when it gets down to -30c do all my washing & filtering twice with double coffee filters outside in the greenhouse on a dry night
Well at least there's one advantage to freezing your buns off in the winter! Not enough to make move back to the cold though.:thumb:

Thanks Rhino! Yes, the Buchner filter uses a vacuum to pull the QWET through an ultrafine filter that the waxes can't pass through. I have no place to do winterizing as my freezer is filled with food.

Well at least there's one advantage to freezing your buns off in the winter! Not enough to make move back to the cold though.:thumb:
Those Buchner funnels look easy enough, and the gear is cheap.
You give it a go?
I may grab a kit and see what it's all about too. A little too late to put on my Christmas list, but Santa may bring me one anyway. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You still have to keep it cold to get the waxes out, if your solution is warm, they will pass thru with the cannabis oil even with the Buchner filter

Thanks guy n gals made vape oil out of ethanol extraction. And it’s too strong, nothing like the bud at all no similarity at all. Taste disgusting, smell none hit strength insane. Spend 1/2 min gently drawing on my personal vape . low low temp and I can’t, no don’t want to move. I suppose I can use it a a sleep potion. Maybe wishes do come true. 🤪😎

Well friends, I’ve made R S O, and wax alcohol and button . Vaped em both nice . Anyhow decided to mix them together. Wax liquidiser 7g of wax what ever was left of oil , couple g , s . I have never ever in my life have I tasted and got so high so fast .. I’ve been trying to right this thread for to week . Shit the flavour is insane . I started with critcal 3.1/4 of an ounce n 1/4 Cali zkitlx ( U get it ) . Why didn’t anyone tell me wax is tastie as F

Guys I made wax again. Same bud same process. Not the same hit . Last batch insane hit , but last time I shot some r s o I had lying around.

i dont use terps as i cant trust whats in them, but i do the solvent less method,
a lot just use em in disposable pre temp set pens, i wana control it like low temps and high temps, can i just use any old vape rig like an alien for eliquids for them? whats best ? on the vape forum they said ''no 1 knows'' lol

doing solvenless from hash Step By Step 100% Solventless Vape Cartridges
Artrix Giveaway & Product Experience Program - Free Vapes Await! I never thinned my oil but it's done with alcohol cold wash, thick like molasses working so far with Artrix Drillor cartridge
Got it on my old mod box haven't messed with the settings Not sure how high temp I can push it but it is hot enough now. Really low power usage on the battery

Back
Top Bottom