Mars Hydro 400w Mile High Club

I would most definately expland my space but I just bought a new dry herb vaporizer. I am in talk with the local breeders about doing journals for them so I will not need seeds for a while. If I were to win the mars cup 3 then sure but to be honest my hopes in that are pretty much gone. I knew that from the start tho.
Fyi my plants are getting close to being finished the stretch probably end of next week and they will stop. My scrog net is holding them down pretty good. :)
How is life treating ya Sara.

wow just finished replying a thread about Mars Hydro and now seeing this huge thread. Seems like everyone is interested in Mars Hydro.
Like what i have shared in another thread, i have found a better deal for Mars Hydro (compared to their official site and amazon) if we purchase directly from China. Mars hydro got warehouse in US so the shipping took about the same (via UPS).

3PCS-Mars-Hydro-300-600W-full-spectrum-LED-Grow-Lights-for-Indoor-Medical-Plants-_640x640.jpg

Just did some looking and this thread has now hit 40k and some change views :) Please all lets keep it going anybody wanna share a pic or two any pictures are welcome and any comments or questions are awesome who doesn't like to see our plants grow :morenutes:

Looks awesome man you flowering with just the one switch on?? I'd leave em both on man better penetration and more wattage is used. :goodjob:

Looks awesome man you flowering with just the one switch on?? I'd leave em both on man better penetration and more wattage is used. :goodjob:
Thanks bud. No I've got both switched on , was going to switch it just to flower on week 6 ?

dinafem blue widow-white widow& delicious sugar black rose

Ahhhh i would leave it full the whole grow :goodjob:
REALLY LOOKS GREAT :)
Appreciated bud just trying to do my thing !! Would you use dual spectrum bulbs with hps then ? Or mh/flower bulb? My ladies are suffering with nute burn just now !!! Dam you bloombastic !

Thanks Bill
I'm thinking I may keep this thread going till my light dies out and report any problems I run into here.
So far no complaint about the light.

Thanks bud. No I've got both switched on , was going to switch it just to flower on week 6 ?

Hmmm. Interesting concept. Spectrum deprivation to enhance flowering. Can you explain how this works, please? :hmmmm:

I would also like to know what you're thinking behind this is. If anything i would say keep full spectrum on all the time to keep her/them exposed to the ir diodes.

Back
Top Bottom