Mars Hydro Grow Journal TS3000: Chef's New 4x4

Now I have a mess to clean up in my auto flower tent. Tilting this big root mass like this all the perlite and some of the promix fell off the back. It's for science thought right? So all is good. Shed had asked me to share a photo showing the root mass of the FastBuds Zkittlez auto that I grew in a 15 gallon plastic pot. Here are the results.

Here’s something fun!

Remote update

so I’m at work and on my lunch break, so of course I’m sitting watching my camera trying to assess how dry the flowering plants might be. Surprisingly the It’s It Punch (left corner)has decent posture even though it’s been 48+ hours since shes received water. I think that’s the thirstiest of the small plants, followed by the Black Cherry Punch down front.

well that’s it for me, my lunch is over. Hope to transplant Tuesday or Wednesday. Gotta go!
:rollit:

Well there's a lunchtime activity I hadn't thought of!

Brought to you by the wise folks at Wyze :).
But do you see how the BCP is yellowing like she’s hungry? I gave her 6g/gal of MC. I think it’s a rootbound symptom

Might just be me but does the left side of the plant appear to have more of the lighter leaves? Is it possible that side of the plant is facing a fan?
Very astute Beez, yes the fan is in that corner but it’s oscillating. I’m gonna have to get it up hire so it’s blowing more above the canopy. You think the constant wind is causing that?

I'm not saying wind is what caused the leaf damage but I know from experience that the plant closest to my fan sacrifices some leaves to keep the rest of the tent cooler. It would just seem odd to have some sort of nutrient problem only on one side of the plant and coincidently the side facing the fan.

I think it’s just rootboundness.. the foliage lost corresponds to the area of roots that is suffering the most from lack of space. You are probably right about the wind though.

gave the youngsters the equivalent of 4g/gal of my nutrient mix. I also dunked the pots into a bucket of solution instead of pouring it in from the top.. I’ve decided this is the way to go for these smaller plants, 420%. Will have photos tonight.

It’s time to update on the Young’uns.

They’ve grown quite a lot since you last saw almost a week ago. They’re loving the extra heat from the cob panel. They’re taking the equivalent of ~4g/gal of MC and they seem to really like it.

Coming right along. Chemdog’s got these really bizarre leaves... they’re extraordinarily wide
:rollit:

Those youngsters are looking good. What's damaging the bottom leaves? Is it from watering them?
Looking good but that Chemdog is crazy! You could put that in the garden and no one would suspect until flowering time.

I was wondering if it was because they were touching the soil.
Just growing pains.. being stuck in the solo cups for a few days too many as well as not upping the nutrient strength fast enough. These cultivars are quite heavy feeders. They wanted 4g/gal from Pretty much day 7

yeah... that garlic Sherbert especially. It looked effing terrible on 1, 2, and 3 g/gal. Now it finally looks good with a full 4g/gal.

No wonder you thought my Red Dragon looked hungry!
It reminded me of the garlic Sherbert in the photo you posted! droopy and kind of yellow.

Back
Top Bottom