Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

i just wanna see how these perform, the proof will be in the end results, as was spoke about in an earlier journal seymour buds has been using leds for three years and still continues to get amazing results, so if his light can produce like that im sure three years on it should be far more advanced

Delivery time is within 24hours if the light you order has stock in USA. if you near SF,CA, you can get very fast, if you are far from there, it will be longer. we use UPS ground . I believe you have experience on this. and you can estimate how long you can get. Ship from USA, save shipping cost, no taxes, and no record at customs. I believe all growers like that:circle-of-love:

I'd like to solve his problem. but we do not know where the problem is . @Trewalker please PM me your E-mail address, I'd like to find where the problem is, and I will try my best to help you. then give all people our solution. thank you.
What sort of delivery times does Sara offer?
I will be watching Jon 705 and buckshots led journal closely
Hopes for good results for u two :)

@trewalker
Have Sarah came up with any sort of resalution for ur problem lights?
Would be good publicity to help solve a problem with a customer Sara

I am very skeptical so very interested in how Jon and buckshot get on

Good weed to everyone :)

The blue light, we have four model. 4 parts, 6parts ,8parts and 16parts. I think we can begin to sell next month. the one we send to test is our sample.

The specs I need to check with engineer first. I heard that this light has much higher requirements on LED,so I'd like to get more information, then give the right one to you.

each part has 30pcs 3w chip, so it is powerful. we call "COB" . we begin to make this light last year. now it is the time to come out,haha.

We make this light base on the our idea of reflecor light. just make chip together, but not seperately.

ah, there has one thing we have to tell you, that is this light do not have IR in the light. main color is red and blue. Epistar do not have IR, while this light has high requirements on chip, so we can not use other brand chip together even the IR we are using is also from taiwan, and it has high quality.
that blue light looks like it has only a few led's,whats the story with that one it seems like it wouldnt be very powerful, im interested in the specs too.

you are from Canada., so we will send the blue one to you, it is new product, no link. did not get online untill now.
Hi Sara, can you post a link to the light im getting please:Namaste:

The blue light, we have four model. 4 parts, 6parts ,8parts and 16parts. I think we can begin to sell next month. the one we send to test is our sample.

The specs I need to check with engineer first. I heard that this light has much higher requirements on LED,so I'd like to get more information, then give the right one to you.
Bigger the better:)

each part has 30pcs 3w chip, so it is powerful. we call "COB" . we begin to make this light last year. now it is the time to come out,haha.

We make this light base on the our idea of reflecor light. just make chip together, but not seperately.

ah, there has one thing we have to tell you, that is this light do not have IR in the light. main color is red and blue. Epistar do not have IR, while this light has high requirements on chip, so we can not use other brand chip together even the IR we are using is also from taiwan, and it has high quality.
Cool I was hoping it was that one.Can you give me any info? what is the core coverage? is it for flower or veg or both? how many watts? I dont know much about COB led's I just started reading about them last week so any tecnical details would be helpful:)

Dear Trewalker, I am really sorry I did not help you too much, but I did not grow marijuana with hydro equipment, so I can only try my best to find some data, then you can check if your has problem. If you do not like it. please post some of your grow pictures and netrition information here. we can help you together. also we will ask our experienced customers help us on this. we will find where the problem is at last.

All our light makes the same spectrum ratio, just led quantity is different and model is different.

I talked to Sara on topled chat, she just sent me some random post from a forum related to root median

yes, you are right on this Techman.
I,m not an expert but they are cramming a lot of different color diodes under that lens. More power, better penetration.

This light we have tested the tempreture, my engineer told me that the light is really a bit hot than other lights, but it is also under normal range. it is not pretty hot.
ive heard those integrated lights run pretty hot...

Hey Jon, you are correct. actually most company use the same chip with us. they just say they have 15spectrums,11spectrums.that is a ridiculous thing. main color are red and blue.
personally I dont think they need 11 spectrums or whatever some companies are putting in they're panels, the guy that designs my lights feels the same way.I think its just a marketing gimmick to get us to buy they're lights."wow 15 spectrums! gotta be better than 11"

Back
Top Bottom