Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:high-five:We keep trying our best to provide lower price for our customer,meanwhile,we will not use cheap quality parts for our lights.:Namaste:As you said we sell in big qauntity and buy parts in big volume,so we can lower the price.:bravo:
:circle-of-love:Today is weekend,so you can have a good rest,and spend sometimes with your girls.:cheer:
wow. glad I rolled over an went to sleep. I was soooo tired last night. I couldn't have kept up to the extra 3 pages lol

simple economics divided by two.

simple is buy low sell high.

divided by two is, buy even lower sell a lot more product so you can keep buying lower, thereby allowing you to sell lower to be able to sell more.

in the end it's all a wash. you have to work that much harder to make the same money as the competition that is selling for a higher price.

your staff needs to be 100% in tune. your purchasing needs to be bang on. overhead gets spread over many more products, cutting costs that way. I've done this stuff. not with electronics, but it's the exact same principal.

make more money with more volume but selling at a lower price.

it is a great business plan. but as I said, everything needs to be spot on for it to work. and that especially includes customer service. it might look to some of us as though there are a lot of complaints, just because of the very high volume of traffic here. but where else do you see it? I don't know because this is the only forum I frequent. I tried a few different ones when I started in on this a few years ago, but I settled with the best. and with the best, comes the worst.

wow I think im still tired.

have fun eh

I must take a nap everyday,or i will feel sleepy all day.:volcano-smiley::smokin:
Well said unforgiven they seem to have it going pretty much bang on or pretty damn close. The minor hick-ups that come their way they seem to address in a professional and mature manner which is more than i can say for some of the off the wall freak outs some people have had in the past. 2 diodes or a power supply goes out they want 6 new lights to replace the one. :loopy::loopy:

It's day time here. I have three rules in life no sleeping during the day and no sleeping in cars.:rollit: and my wife is always right unless she's wrong.:rofl::rofl:

:goodjob:haha,i like your growing room,your girls are nice.:cheer: How many days are they now?:bravo:
Unforgiven and Spart, thanks for objective perspective on what I presume was another complaint about a problem with lights. (I could read the back posts, but if I start now I'll still be reading hours from now :surf:) Nobody likes even minor problem especially with such a critical piece of equipment. But bottom line is small problems are a risk you take for the price. And the service I received was over-the-top helpful even when I had trouble with my Paypal password at checkout.

Sara, got my Reflector 96's on Monday after tortuous weekend waiting for redelivery because I missed 2 prior attempts. I set up two lights for plants I had to bring inside and I think they love these lights even more than natural sunlight. Lots of new growth in three days and much more compact! Immediate improvement over M-H 600's also, denser growth and darker leaves. Definitely worth the extra money over M-H 600 on Ebay. Can't wait to see what they do for flowering.:thanks::circle-of-love:
20160721_164312.jpg

:circle-of-love:
No it wasn't a complaint about the lights more of a curiosity on prices. Loving the bath tub grow I've been seeing quiet a few bath tub/shower grows lately :p:goodjob:

I also think keep them inside is better.:volcano-smiley:
Actually that's just temporary housing while I'm away. Didn't want to leave 30 plants vulnerable outside even with locked gate. Only took picture because I was impressed with growth when I got back.

:slide:She is so beautiful,i wish i could take picture with her,but i know it's too late now...:volcano-smiley:
Congratulations!!! Please keep us updated,i would like to know how many gram after she dry.:Namaste:
Harvest from last girl under marsII 700w :cheer:

:tokin:
011060.JPG
SAM_5955.JPG
SAM_5980.JPG
SAM_6005.JPG

It's no problem.:high-five:We can talk about anything freely here,if you have any doubts,then we will try our best to help.:Namaste:
And it also help many friends here to understand us better.:welcome:
If you need to know anything,you can ask me here,or you can send us email,our engineer will diagnose it for you.:high-five:
actually, it wasn't that either, lol.

I was the culprit this time for kicking it off. not on purpose mind you.

I have 4 led's that are dark. so I was just asking if they were in the locations of the ir leds used.

nunyabiz posted a great pic of the mars II 1200, showing very clearly the locations matched mine perfectly.

so it seemed to me that prob was solved lol.

apparently even mentioning a problem here starts a battle royale. :bravo:

:Namaste:We need your ideas,which delivery company you guys think it better in Australia?:welcome:
420-1.png

Australia customers:We need your genius ideas now.:Namaste:
Recently,many customers complained that their goods has been damaged during deliver,it caused by the careless deliver.:Namaste:We used AU Post,you guys can recommend some delivery company to us,which can offer good service to you guys.:welcome:

:welcome:Do you want upgrade your Mars II or Reflector to our new model Mars Pro II? Check out our Trade-in Project: Mars Hydro Trade-in Program
Our Mars Pro II arrived at USA warehouse already,more goods will arrive at our other international warehouse very soon.:cheer:If anyone needed,you can contact us now.:welcome:
07_22_pro_II.png

Mars_Pro_II.jpg

procedure.png

420-1.png

These days we find out that there are some companies sell the very similar to our products.They copy our lights,just changed into blue housing,our products will not change the housing color without inform our clients:Namaste:
We also have observed that there're some cheater mails containing a prefix of ‪#‎marshydro‬ , using the fake email signature to pose as our sales staff and have you to pay the bill by WESTERN UNION rather than Paypal, after you making the payment they will no longer reply you and you will receive nothing.
Our official mailboxes are all of a suffix----lgledsolutions.com or mars-hydro.com.
When you want to purchase our products,please make sure they are Mars-Hydro before your place order,you can buy directly from our offical website: LED Grow Lights. Or you can contact with us first.:high-five:

Please do not worry,may i know which country you located? :Namaste:
LoL that puts me in a nervous situation because I am in the process of ordering a panel, kinda sucks worrying about if the online payment thing and such would work. It is my first time buying online from overseas and that will make anybody think sketchy about stuff.

Please do not worry,may i know which country you located? :Namaste:

I am from South Africa, I know you have shipped out to SA before since I asked Sean regarding this and he told me it has been done. Only problem is I can't get PayPal to work so I need to go directly through the bank for the payment.

:circle-of-love:Sean is my colleague,he works for our sales department.Please do not worry.:Namaste:He will help you to process.:Namaste:
I am from South Africa, I know you have shipped out to SA before since I asked Sean regarding this and he told me it has been done. Only problem is I can't get PayPal to work so I need to go directly through the bank for the payment.

:cheer:Thanks,i will tell him.I'm sure he will be very happy to hear that.:thanks:
He will try his best to help our clients.:high-five:
For sure he has been very helpful, I give him a 10 out of 10! :laughtwo:

:welcome:Thanks for sharing with us here.:thanks:
:thumb:Nice buds,she is geting frosty.:bravo:
How many days you have flowering them?:cheer:
image14878.jpeg
one of my girls under Mars 1600 for test run

Something like day 37 or so right now.this pic was probably a week old.This was just a test run and liking results so far.other then one small problem thats being dealt with as we speak.have more ladies for round 2 as soon as these ones come out.going to have few CB Dutch treat, purple kush and some of my old favorite hash plant. Going to start my first journal here with that grow.

Alright guys so I have a question to all who own/have owned Mars hydro 300w lights. I was just curious on the life span of these lights? I've seen mixed reviews and just trying to get things straight haha. Anyways, thanks!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom