Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

How long you have it for bud?

The Reflector Series about 6 months and the EPI-160 someone donated it to me they said they used it for 2 months then I sat it looks new as all hell I've had it in use for about 8-9 days now the EPI-160 is a monster!!!! But the Reflector Series was no slouch either and I didn notice any problems until I put he EPI-160 in and had the REF-144 in hand and was playing with it !!! Then I noticed 1 fan wasn't working and there's a burnt looking LED
420-magazine-mobile1526865663.jpg

Now it's the upper LED in this picture!!!!! Now IDK if it's a IR or a UV and that's why it looks like that!!

How do I go about getting a broken fan fix d on my MARS-HYDRO Reflector 144? And also looks as if I have a diode burn out !!!! Plz how do I fix this what parts do I need to buy?

Do you still have warranty? They always provide that? If not MH has service you pay for. You send it it and they fix most stuff for you. :)

Ok didn't know that. Though I seen something about not being able to. How do you do it then ?

On iPhone. Go to the main screen where it has subscribed and timeline and whatever else at the top. Click on the pencil with the square. Select new topic. On the screen it takes you to it asks for sub section or something like that type journals. Journals in progress will pop up as an option click on that and then in the top right corner I think it says submit after you fill in the particulars. Hope this helps brotha.
Thank you

:thanks:Today i learned so many stuffs about growing:cheer::cheer:
I understand that the room system is the resource for everything,so the heatmat will works good for germination or veg,but may not good for flowering stage.:thumb:
Maybe if you had the heat mat on the outside perimeter on the tent. That would keep from cooking the roots. Also a good temperature controller is key, I use Inkbird 100 ~240VAC ITC-308 Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat, 2-stage, 1000W, w/ Sensor: Amazon.ca: Tools & Home Improvement
And if it gets to hot I just open a different/extra vent opening that lets In more cooler air.
From land of the red maple
Iti

:goodjob:Then i misunderstood the transparant film earlier...i had seen some grow tent with white transparant film on the observation vent...
How many of you guys tried that green plastic window? Will it actually works good?:Namaste:
To explain what I mean with the green plastic window on tents. Here's a description from a different tent producer. I do not think it is a sponsor so I will not mention the company's name in accordance with 420 mag rules.

"Green viewing window[FONT=&amp]Peer in on the growing environment without unknowingly opening it up to negative external factors (such as insects) by using the convenient viewing window. A green filter has been wisely fitted to prevent any leakage of natural light too.

What I think they mean is that light from the outside will not disturb the plants because of the green colored plastic. I see they have a mesh filter as well on top of that.

Personally I would like to see scientific data that the green plastic thing makes it safe to look at my plants during light off hours before I risked loosing a harvest. But if it works it probably has some practical use for someone out there.
[/I][/I]

:circle-of-love:If customer choose to repair the light at home,it will save a lot of time.
When you need to send the light to our service center,it need about one week deliver,and also need about one week deliver back to you.:high-five:
For Mars Pro II Epistar160 is much more easier to repair usually,compare to the Mars II or Reflector series lights.:high-five:
Mars Pro II Epistar 160 LED RMA on going. I got in contact with MH for my issue with my light.
they sent me clear inductions. How to open the light and to change power supplies. To run my own diagnostics. Am not sending the LED back to MH. To get a replacement or what they feel is optimal. I had to pay for the return fight myself. And i will get that credited ones i send a copy. Of the payment for the freight cost.

I find this way of solving my issue a bit tedious. However the constant response on emails. And easy guide on youtube the provide me with. Also make it kind of acceptable. Because if you have some tech skills what so ever. You can actually solve the issue at home with there guides.

It just sucks a lot that i can't grow atm! :)

I still would recommend purchasing form this company.

:circle-of-love:hi livetoskate81,you need to change the fan for your Reflector144? May i know which website you bought your light? ebay or Amazon,or Mars-hydro official website?
No worries,we will try our best to help you with it:high-five:
You like to have Remote control system,the Mars Pro Epistar160? I would not recommend you go with it,the remote control system isn't convenient to use,most of our growers whom used this smart system,they do not like it.
The Mars Pro II Epistar160 is switchable,can not change into remote control system.:Namaste:
Mars_Pro_II_Epistar160-1.jpg

How do I go about getting a broken fan fix d on my MARS-HYDRO Reflector 144? And also looks as if I have a diode burn out !!!! Plz how do I fix this what parts do I need to buy? I also need to get the small steal braided cables that attach to the fixture then attach to the YO-YO's!!!! Also 1 more question how would I go about getting a remote set up for my MARS-HYDRO MARS PRO 2 EPI-160 . What parts do I need to add to my light to make this feature available

:circle-of-love:thanks for your opinions,may i know that you are using the white plastic window or the green one?
My tent has a plastic window (with a cover), I think its the best. There's no smell leak while I'm watching her! :)

:circle-of-love:hi livetoskate81,you need to change the fan for your Reflector144? May i know which website you bought your light? ebay or Amazon,or Mars-hydro official website?
No worries,we will try our best to help you with it:high-five:
You like to have Remote control system,the Mars Pro Epistar160? I would not recommend you go with it,the remote control system isn't convenient to use,most of our growers whom used this smart system,they do not like it.
The Mars Pro II Epistar160 is switchable,can not change into remote control system.:Namaste:
Mars_Pro_II_Epistar160-1.jpg
Oh really so u suggest not to use the remote...

Im also trying to get my posts up so that I can message you.

Yes,the Mars Pro II Epistar160 with upgraded chips and drivers compare to the Reflector 144,for sure it will give you better lighting performance.:cheer:
May i know when turn on both switches,one of the fan not working,right? you can send email to service@mars-hydro.com my colleague will help you:high-five:
For Reflector 144 is with 3pcs IR diodes which will looks dim,but not totally went out,you can wear a sunglasses to check. :high-five:
If the diodes totally went out,then it is burn out.:high-five:In your picture,the upper diodes looks like burnt out,you can send email to our service department.:Namaste:
The Reflector Series about 6 months and the EPI-160 someone donated it to me they said they used it for 2 months then I sat it looks new as all hell I've had it in use for about 8-9 days now the EPI-160 is a monster!!!! But the Reflector Series was no slouch either and I didn notice any problems until I put he EPI-160 in and had the REF-144 in hand and was playing with it !!! Then I noticed 1 fan wasn't working and there's a burnt looking LED
Now it's the upper LED in this picture!!!!! Now IDK if it's a IR or a UV and that's why it looks like that!!

yeah,it's really beautiful in different season,different color:cheer:but most of my momeries are the redish orange pictures,haha:volcano-smiley:
Maple leaves are green until fall and then they go red to a redish orange it is very beautiful

I'm not sure which APP you guys use on your phone,i tried mine just now.I am using 420 APP,it's the same with computer webpage:420magazine-Grow Room-Grow Journal-Journal in Progress-open a new topic.:high-five:
Yes it can be done

Back
Top Bottom