Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Don't forget to check the price on the official Mars Hydro page. Sometimes that's the cheapest option. But they don't sell the first gen lamps there anymore.

Let me know if you need a discount code. They gave me my own one because of my videos

We don't sell mars300 and 600 on our official website.Other lights are cheapest than any other third party.

Eco 98 has the biggest disagreement with itself so far. On the top of the page it's listed as replacement for a 250 watt HPS, while further down on the page it's listed as 400 watts. That's a huge difference - Mars ECO 98 LED grow light for sale,buy Mars ECO 98 LED grow light ,Led grow light , Mars Hydro

Thank you Deville, 7 people are in charge of our official website, I have told them their wrong description and asked them to check their own products information carefully :thanks: :circle-of-love:

Which light would you guys choose? The marsII 400 or the mars 600. Still not adverse with knowing what the specs actually mean as far as growing. The 60p is cheaper then the 400 so I'm assuming the wattage isn't everything and maybe the 400 will out perform? Plan on using it in my flower tent and keep my 300 in my veg tent.

May I know your flower tent growing size?

That's a good point. I never tried the reflector series myself, but they look especially interesting for keeping a bunch of mother-plants alive. Don't want them to grow so fast so less intensity is actually a good thing.

The discount code Devil will give you 3% off. Maybe other discount codes have higher percentage off, not sure

All of discount codes have the same discount: 3%.
We set very low price in the beginning, so the discount we can offer is very limited.

I'd recommend this Mars Reflector 480W Full Spectrum Led Grow Light Indoor Hydro Plant Veg Flower | eBay

It's also 210 watts compared to the 180W the Mars 400 Is but more importantly it has a better spread due to its shape. Under the Mars II 400 I'd recommend one large plant due to its shape but the reflector Is more rectangular so you can fit two decent sized plants nicely under it and it puts you right at that 100W per plant minimum I'd recommend. You could potentially pull a couple hundred grams per harvest with that light with the right strain and environment they do good there are lots of grow journals with them. It is a few bucks over the budget but if you order directly from the website they may have a discount code you can use.

Reflector 96 is more suitable in rectangular tent, MarsII series lights are better for square growing size.:thanks:

Chopped a Blueberry this morning, grown under Marsll 1200...️
494fd19e8570764b7e5dc0af8e3af5a3.jpg
ba0789b232ce0b851604b0f096483f3d.jpg

That's got to be some amazing smoke. :thumb: :smokin:

Mars hydro reflector 144 week 1 flower

08316d8b74f336dbfbc58fc7ce2b0ba3.jpg
2ef5e16f169418a4d9bda6ef53c73ee8.jpg

Mars 300 single big bomb and OG critical

Females

Grown entire grow so far under 300 pretty impressed so far

a9487d9c271d14ca8260190d99f328a0.jpg
6432046c4668822010a9f0744200f137.jpg

Also does anyone know what the ppfd is on this unit ?

They are having a great time with Reflector 144.
Which light PPFD you asked? 300 or 144?

They are having a great time with Reflector 144.
Which light PPFD you asked? 300 or 144?

Both of you don't mind Sara . please and thank you hun

My flowering girls are yellowing very very fast so they are getting as much food as they can handle
a2a54013bcfc2a93e84c3265cb64a7f9.jpg
e1ff8c1fd78916bfa3d251e5a7c58ab6.jpg
the ones directly under the Mars are seriously yellowing but that's not much of a surprise the mars 300's are twice the wattage of the QB's and they are stacked right next to each other in the center.

:thumb: :goodjob: Expect to see the bud quality under QB

Yes it is, I've been wanting to try Blueberry for a long time and now that I have I'm a fan for life lol...️

You really know how to enjoy your life :lot-o-toke:

Going to be 4'x2'
I would personally opt for 2 smaller lights in that space. I think the 144 is like two units combined, but if you actually buy the 2 units separate you can space them to maximize your yield and space

Better yet. Buy the 144, and then buy 2 old model 300s for side supplemental where the 144 loses its core coverage. They are 60$ a piece. Farrrrrr more than reasonable. I use them all the time. As far as quality they stack up against all like models using similar components. They have ample power to induce photosynthesis. The only downfall is the 300's do not offer a valuable coverage zone at the height you want them to be at. So if you buy the 144 and hang it in the center and stick those 300's on the outside edge of a 2 x 4 tent. You will blow the damn doors off of that thing my friend. Like literally!

Best of luck on your purchase

You can click this link to see the PPFD of reflector 144:Mars Reflector 144 LED Grow Light for sale,buy Mars Reflector 144 LED Grow Light ,Led grow light , Mars Hydro
I only work for official website and it does not sell 300, so I have no PPFD of 300 for you, I think you can get in easily on Ebay store.

The PPFD chart for the reflector 144 also doesn't make sense geometrically. The inner box of measurements expands by 50% width and length, but the footprint label increases by 100%. I don't have two old charts to compare with for the reflector 144 like for the Epistar 320, but whoever is making those blue labels on the new charts is purposely mislabeling them I think. I don't dislike the lights, what I dislike is the mislabeling and misrepresentation. If it's an error, fine, should take 2 minutes to edit the image and re-upload it. DeVille and another person pointed out mistakes and get thanked for it, but ya'll try to turn me into the bad guy. I really don't understand the double standard.

Ok, yeah, starting to look like these are not typo's. The Reflector 192 PPFD chart is also grossly mislabeled. I actually have that one and have tested the PPFD and made a chart for it. Comparing to the measurements I took, the boxes are certainly supposed to be labeled 2' x 2', 3' x 3' and 4' x 4'

Web chart:
re192_1.jpg

My chart:
M_R192B_PPFD.png

I think the chart labels for all of the lights have probably been exaggerated. Can that please be fixed, Smokesara?

Back
Top Bottom