Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I might throw a pic out here. Does anyone need any advice hit me up on my thread.... Do I have no idea about LED's? NO... But here's a pic of what I been yielding off HID lighting last winter.........

my next grow,,, will be a comparative grow. LED's/HID's Mars 1600/HPS 1000's om the other... Starting up next week..................

Expect your comparison growing under leds and HID :thanks:

Hey all new here. Figured why not jump in feet first and go for the contest Here’s my new setup with my mars hydro II 900. Planted a few after my main one was growing and they all are going good and strong. They are loving the led
Love the pics others have posted
Thanks as well Sara!!

Good set up. Keep updated Hippy13 :thanks: :welldone:

Pineapple Express 2L SOG under LED:

full

Thanks for sharing big bud with us :welldone:

Cathy, please let your followers know that we have enabled attachments, which allows members to drag and drop photo uploads from their phone straight to threads now. Members who were addicted to the app, now have that ability again. This also strips the meta data from the photos, protecting member identity, just like uploading to the gallery.

Cathy, please let your followers know that we have enabled attachments, which allows members to drag and drop photo uploads from their phone straight to threads now. Members who were addicted to the app, now have that ability again. This also strips the meta data from the photos, protecting member identity, just like uploading to the gallery.

It is a good news for all 420 members. Thank you very much Teddy. :thanks:
Have a good weekend.

Well if penny is playing game over. Lol

Quit well im Ahead lol

Welcome to join in us Joe. Looking forward to seeing your sharing post :cheer:

I don’t have the attachment button in this thread but I do in others.

Welcome to join in us Joe. Looking forward to seeing your sharing post :cheer:
I’ll take a picture that I think can help others ✊

Thanks for opportunity Sara

Best of luck all ✊

Drive by..

Hooked up the lights for that side by side, HID/LED grow. Going to be a 1000 watt HPS in a Magnum 6 Hood,, and in the other corner,, a Mars 1600,,, that claims work as good as the 1000 watter. They going to be in the same room,,, but should let me know if I want to F with LEDs...

Not this one or any of the contest threads, for me at least.

How about now on this thread?

Think we discovered the issue, working on it now everywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom