Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I'm always down for a contest Sara! :slide:

I am very happy to hear that I will ask my colleague to make a picture and set contest rules, I will post it within 24 hours :thanks:

mistake and deleted, sorry.

Nice to see you here John Wick, we will have a contest, would you like to join in us to win free light?

Hey here is news about our GiveAway on 420. :cheer:
Participants: 420 members. Whether if you use mars lights or not, welcome to joining in our contest
Date: 12th--28th, July.
Rule: share your growing skill or growing picture on Mars thread, the person who gets the most of "Like" will be the winner.
Prize: upgraded MarsII400

Let's have a contest to share growing tips with one growing picture? Anybody no matter you use Mars Hydro lights or not can join in to win updated marsII 900. The contest only can be hold on 420 forum, mars hydro thread. The people who get most of "Like" will be the winner.

How abou
Nice to see you here John Wick, we will have a contest, would you like to join in us to win free light?

Not sure it's kinda complicated as far as how many days in the soil, remember I lost 4 days growing with only a light bulb. On the other hand, that might be good because of the growth that happened after my tent and Mars reflector 96 arrived. It will definitely show off the efficiency of the Mars reflector 96 though. What do you think Miss Sara, should I still enter?

Ahhh... What the heck. White Widow Auto from CKS. Germinated and went into FF OCEAN soil 6" pots 6-21 under one 40w CFL. Mars stuff arrived late 6-25 girls were than put under Mars reflector 96 late that night. Still pure water only.
Trying to upload photos but for some reason don't have the option here.
Okay I think I see the problem, I'll try again on the 12th. I probably can do it by replying to myself.

Not sure it's kinda complicated as far as how many days in the soil, remember I lost 4 days growing with only a light bulb. On the other hand, that might be good because of the growth that happened after my tent and Mars reflector 96 arrived. It will definitely show off the efficiency of the Mars reflector 96 though. What do you think Miss Sara, should I still enter?

You can share growing skills here or post one growing picture to participate our contest. :thanks:

Ahhh... What the heck. White Widow Auto from CKS. Germinated and went into FF OCEAN soil 6" pots 6-21 under one 40w CFL. Mars stuff arrived late 6-25 girls were than put under Mars reflector 96 late that night. Still pure water only.
Trying to upload photos but for some reason don't have the option here.
Okay I think I see the problem, I'll try again on the 12th. I probably can do it by replying to myself.

You can click this link firstly then click "add media' to upload pictures: New media

Do you use phone to login in 420?

Hey Mars Giveaway begins, welcome to join in
Participants: 420 members. Whether if you use mars lights or not, welcome to joining in our contest
Date: 12th--28th, July.
Rule: share your growing skill or growing picture on Mars thread, the person who gets the most of "Like" will be the winner. If more than one person get the same most of "Like", we will send light to the person who firstly join in our contest.
Prize: upgraded MarsII400

You can share growing skills here or post one growing picture to participate our contest. :thanks:

Growing skills? :rofl:
Dear Miss Sara, I'm laughing at me because I'm a old Humboldt hippie that has grown outside but this is my first indoor grow. So I have no indoor growing skills yet, but thanks to the kind folks here at 420 I'm learning some new skills.
Thank you for your kind words.

I've grown for 3 years under Mars II 900. The results speak for themselves.
Like this!
full

Growing skills? :rofl:
Dear Miss Sara, I'm laughing at me because I'm a old Humboldt hippie that has grown outside but this is my first indoor grow. So I have no indoor growing skills yet, but thanks to the kind folks here at 420 I'm learning some new skills.
Thank you for your kind words.

You can share your outdoor growing picture or skill if you like. Welcome to giving your "like ' or comments to the participants whose posts are attractive for you. :yahoo:

Delicious Candy Auto...grown indoors in organic soil with organic amendments, under LED's...photo op outside...

if it was December, I'd put a couple baubles on this little Christmas tree...;)...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

This little Christmas tree is so cute and impressive :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom