Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Old mars300 and a very wide spectrum of CFLs 2100k-6500k..... 12/12 from seed. Here are a few from throughout the grow.

Sara asked me to share this. About 12 weeks from sprout. I am down to 6 plants now. Harvested a Durban bubble x red point and a purple zebra x red point just this afternoon. And one plant about a week ago

About the power for this 1600 ll. It came with a standard 110 male plug. I have a 4 plug 220-volt power supply on the wall. It excepts the standard 110 plugin but puts out 220 per light. So is it ok for me to run it with 220 volts or do I have to switch something? I'm getting close to starting this next grow doing that side by side. My ballasts on my 1500 watt HID uses the same 110 plug in the 220 supply. Is it the same here? Or will 220 hurt the light? Wasn't any book to read up on it.

Here are some of the babies I plan on running in the grow. I have 8 of them almost ready to flip. I also have another making it 9 if needed. These are a litter of my 'Puppies' I've been working with for the last couple years. A strain called Black DOG;
Here are the youngings for the trial run;
And here's the light;
I plan on a 1000 watt HPS lamp on the other half. Both will feed the same and the same pot size and soils.

I'll be using Remo nutrients on all of them so should be pretty equal all around. Time to see if these are getting good enough to use in my flower room.
And here's a pic or two of what she looks like when she's finished

Your girls colours are very beautiful :thanks:You can use our lights under 220V but you need purchase 220V Plug. Our plug to USA and Canada only can be used under 110V.

what I'm asking is, well I have plenty of heavy 220 cords that wood fit the light. Is that all I need, it's not like a special cord or something. These cords I use on my HIDs they are sitting there,, so I could use them right? Thanks

She is a pretty ass plant when she comes together in slightly cooler temps. And she produces a crazy amount of trichomes and terpenes. I think she'll be a good subject for this test run. Who knows, I might even flip the whole room if I like it. Shit that wood be afew lamps for sure.

Keepem Green

what I'm asking is, well I have plenty of heavy 220 cords that wood fit the light. Is that all I need, it's not like a special cord or something. These cords I use on my HIDs they are sitting there,, so I could use them right? Thanks

She is a pretty ass plant when she comes together in slightly cooler temps. And she produces a crazy amount of trichomes and terpenes. I think she'll be a good subject for this test run. Who knows, I might even flip the whole room if I like it. Shit that wood be afew lamps for sure.

Keepem Green

Hey norcal, is using the 220v more efficient than the 110?

I have 220 in there. In the cooler times, I run 2 1500 watt HPS/2 1000 in winter. I'm pretty sure the plugs that connect at the ballast are pretty standard.
These are extra heavy cords with built-in 'breaker' system. So as long as the plug fits into the light,, the light will handle 220 automatically? My power controller has all standard plugs, but all 4 plugs are 220. So,, as long as the plug running into the light, is a match and using a heavy-duty cord,,, all should be fine? I got to go check and make sure it fits right and then we'll see.

Keepem Green

You can use your 220 cords with our lights. It can work well

Back
Top Bottom