Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Love the color on them.
Get better daily it seems Penny . thanks bud. cant wait to sample them. Lsd-25 and BlackBerry have a really nice "dirty " looking frost now.

OMG I think I see the doors to heaven! :green_heart:
I Have a hatch , saving up for the doors .lol
20191223_183250.jpg

We will be back from holiday officially on Jan 2nd, now still at Vietnam. Tomorrow we will fly back China, See you guys around soon.
Hope you all will have a great one!

So my light having problems by staying on but dim once my timer goes off and I sent pics and video to mars Hydro and I gotta say very great service they going to replace my light I have with a new one.

Heres a pic of the light as this was my plants night time

Here's some images to start the New Year off with a bang!

I had to pull GDP #2 from the tent for maintenance. I installed some spreader bars to open her up a little. She is cramped in the Mars Hydro 100cm x 100cm (3' x 3' tent, actually 40" x 40"). For those not following my journal, the seed was dropped on Aug 31, 2019, and she has spent all but a few days under the Mars Hydro TSL-2000 and TSW-2000. She's been fed on a diet of Mega Crop since day one, in coco/perlite.

full

Front View of Granddaddy Purple #2

full

Top View of Granddaddy Purple #2

Here's some images to start the New Year off with a bang!

I had to pull GDP #2 from the tent for maintenance. I installed some spreader bars to open her up a little. She is cramped in the Mars Hydro 100cm x 100cm (3' x 3' tent, actually 40" x 40"). For those not following my journal, the seed was dropped on Aug 31, 2019, and she has spent all but a few days under the Mars Hydro TSL-2000 and TSW-2000. She's been fed on a diet of Mega Crop since day one, in coco/perlite.

full

Front View of Granddaddy Purple #2

full

Top View of Granddaddy Purple #2
What are spreader bars?....lol I thought that's what my uncle had on his truck.

Sara Will my 4 Mars COB lights be enough for my 5x5 Mars Tent
Plants 12 26 2019 .jpg
Hi Pdicct, 4 of the COB should fit, but you might want another light in the middle during flowering to help them grow fantastic! :D

So my light having problems by staying on but dim once my timer goes off and I sent pics and video to mars Hydro and I gotta say very great service they going to replace my light I have with a new one.

Heres a pic of the light as this was my plants night time
Hi Syko420, is that TS 600 ? The one is using the different IC current design, it has a higher needs for the using volt, Anyway, can you send email to solutions@mars-hydro.com we will help you solve it accordingly. :Namaste:

how far would you recommend i have my Eco 120 from my plants my 2 clones just got transplanted
IMG_3655.JPG
Hi zZ, during veg: 18~24'' and during flowering 12`18'' :)

Back
Top Bottom