Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi, I have a tsw2000. I'm in week 6 of flower. I'm wandering what yeilds people have been getting with this light? Thanks people!

20210708_094908.jpg
This was a 6 oz of trimmed dried flowers.
Next to her in a 3'×3' was a different strain that come in at 3.5 oz

Is anyone looking forward to a new giveaway?;)
I’m just getting started with all of this and have my eyes on one of your lights. Just saying

It is coming now :Rasta:

I'm looking at both the tsw3000 and the fc-e4800. Obviously there's a price difference. Are there many benefits to the fc-e4800? Looking to flower a 4x4. Thanks
FC-E4800 win!

Thought you were doing a Do-Si-Dos right now. I don't see it in your sig so I can check things out.

Can anyone help I've opened my tent up today to water and looked up to this I brought end of November came in December
Feel so gutted had my best crop with this light on my last run
20210715_214827.jpg

20210715_214822.jpg

...looks like a driver failure...if you haven't already, contact MarsSupport...they were very quick to get me a replacement...DIY repair is quite straight forward and expedites back and forth shipping time...best of luck...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

Can anyone help I've opened my tent up today to water and looked up to this I brought end of November came in December
Feel so gutted had my best crop with this light on my last run
20210715_214827.jpg

20210715_214822.jpg
Sorry for the trouble brought to you during the growing, please contact our after-sales staff directly by email at solutions@mars-hydro.com.
Please send this photo and your order number to this email. We will handle it for you within 24 hours

Sorry for the trouble brought to you during the growing, please contact our after-sales staff directly by email at solutions@mars-hydro.com.
Please send this photo and your order number to this email. We will handle it for you within 24 hours
Only 11 days in to flower on the gsc comparison grow to:( Just emailed thank-you really not dissing the light as I love it what it done on my peyote cookies was unreal

Only 11 days in to flower on the gsc comparison grow to:( Just emailed thank-you really not dissing the light as I love it what it done on my peyote cookies was unreal
Have you received the reply?

Back
Top Bottom