Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hello all, so I'm currently running a 4x2 tent but it's only 1.25m high so canopy height right now is not to far and now to close I hope however this morning I'm wanting to add my UV light in but little to no space is letting that happen so can I dismantle the light and sit the boards on a new frame without problems?

I'm thinking of adding 3 boards to a frame from 2 lights then add the 2 yv lights in the gaps, so what sort of heat would I generate from those 3 without the big silver frame?

119817.jpg

Hey @Mars Hydro, I was going to order a 6" exhaust fan with a digital controller but they seem to be sold out now.
Any idea when they will be back in stock? Also, any plans to sell them through the website? They look awesome. :ciao:

edit: Should've probably mentioned that I was on zon' Canada
Unfortunately, our factory is still producing, and plus shipping time, it will take 2 months at the soonest:(

Hello all, so I'm currently running a 4x2 tent but it's only 1.25m high so canopy height right now is not to far and now to close I hope however this morning I'm wanting to add my UV light in but little to no space is letting that happen so can I dismantle the light and sit the boards on a new frame without problems?

I'm thinking of adding 3 boards to a frame from 2 lights then add the 2 yv lights in the gaps, so what sort of heat would I generate from those 3 without the big silver frame?

119817.jpg
The TS's casing is designed to increase reflection so that the light is concentrated and efficient, and if you remove it, the effect of the light is weakened.
And we do not recommend that you dismantle the light, as this may affect the warranty.

...wanna' give a big shout out to @Mars Hydro, and "Kelly" at their Solutions department!... I had one of my TS1000's quit on me, and I contacted them last Saturday, as I suspected the driver had failed...heard back on Sunday, and after a brief wait their engineers confirmed,and a new one was sent Tuesday, and arrived today...light's back in action...light was purchased in 2019...Well done !... :thumb: :thumb: ...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...wanna' give a big shout out to @Mars Hydro, and "Kelly" at their Solutions department!... I had one of my TS1000's quit on me, and I contacted them last Saturday, as I suspected the driver had failed...heard back on Sunday, and after a brief wait their engineers confirmed,and a new one was sent Tuesday, and arrived today...light's back in action...light was purchased in 2019...Well done !... :thumb: :thumb: ...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Thank you. I'll pass on your compliments to Kelly:thanks:

Special hanging height only for Mars Hydro FC series & FC-E series.

Veg: 16''-24''
Early flower: 12''-18''
Mid flower:8''-12''
Late flower:6''-10''

From the canopy. Please refer to the above when the environment temperature is below 86 ℉(30℃).

My FC3000 8 inches away from lowest bud. Going to be a monster.

5655A634-01FA-476F-A7C3-BE1A267EA2F8.jpeg

2nd. Bud 13 inches from light much fatty top not as much foxtail. In summer I found the light at 8 inches will result in foxtails due to heat also.still pretty impressive light.And it is in the genetics of my GG some tailing.But my sweat spot
seems to be 13 inches

BABF71BE-5534-46E1-B75B-63641BF30390.jpeg

Congratulations, enjoy it man:Rasta:

As you can see, there are various led grow lights on the market looking the same - square-shaped multi-bar design, possessing 4, 6, 8 light bars. But are they really the same? How could I distinguish a truly good multi-bar LED grow light?

When the outside looks the same, we go to the inside. Today, we’re going to introduce you to 4 vital points to compare when you’re dithering among this kind of grow lights.

1.LEDs Brand.

Right now cultivators are highly recommended to Samsung LEDs. May it be possible that an 8-bar light declaring itself as Samsung lm301h/lm301b mounted while its price is only 300~400USD? Of course no.(Later we’ll introduce in detail how to identify real Samsung LED)

2.LEDs Quantity.

Both have 8 bars, both use real Samsung LEDs, then what’s the next to compare?The answer is LEDs quantity. The LEDs are the most costly components in a light and which contributes to the efficiency and brightness. Mars Hydro FC6500 mounted 2688pcs Samsung LM301B while some brands only 1000pcs LEDs, but same or even higher power draw? it’s sly! Next we’ll explain the defects of high power draw and less chips.

3.Uniformity of PPFD.

High PPFD in the middle and low PPFD on the edges can lead to uneven crop production with low yields at the edges.

4.Authentic Test Report.

First of all, Mars Hydro hereby promises that all our data is true. We can provide the original data test report. If you suspect that some brands exaggerated the data, ask for the original data test report.​

Now we’re here able to answer our initial question: how to define a truly good multi-bar LED grow light?

High-quality LEDs’ brand+Plenty LEDs+High & Uniform PPFD+Trustworthy Merchant = Efficient+Energy-saving+Long-lifespan+Productive & Uniform+Reliable LED grow lights

Learn more: Mars Hydro

In this blog, we're going to answer these questions:
1)How to install/set up an inline fan and carbon filter? 2)How to cool the grow tent? 3)How to clean my Mars Hydro led grow lights? 4)How to use a dimmer box? 5)How to dim Mars Hydro LED grow lights?

Needs to stop growing under that FC3000. If you need someone to review your fans I’m the man. ;)

01D0C4FF-A12A-4865-A699-9E7D912D5826.jpeg
The FC series is the best lights we have now, and your plants grow well under it

Back
Top Bottom