Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

If i walked it in i would come out hair bleached white and blind :thedoubletake: o_O

:)
Well, that's not going to happen, because I walked in, and I walked out with black hair:Rasta::laugh:

We have a three-day holiday, the traditional Chinese festival, the Dragon Boat Festival. During this period, my reply may be slower. If you have anything, you can contact my email: 420love@mars-hydro.com:Namaste:

Nice

Will you be racing?

1623519605997.png

I have a Mars SP 3000 in a 2 x 4 tent and I want to move the driver outside the tent. The "extension cord" that I'm looking for would increase the length of the connection between the driver and the light. The driver has 1'(±) length of wire that ends in an M16 connector and the wire that connects to it to the light bar is maybe 2'. I need to run the wire up to a ventilation port at about 7' and then back down to the light which is at about 5' so I'm thinking of a 6' extension.

Is there a source where I can buy an extension or do I need to DIY? The connectors are easy to find but I'm not making much progress on finding the wire. The markings on the wire are "SJT FT2 105C 300V 2x15AWG 1.31MM LF". I don't know enough about wire to find a matching product - anyone have a source for that?

I have a Mars SP 3000 in a 2 x 4 tent and I want to move the driver outside the tent. The "extension cord" that I'm looking for would increase the length of the connection between the driver and the light. The driver has 1'(±) length of wire that ends in an M16 connector and the wire that connects to it to the light bar is maybe 2'. I need to run the wire up to a ventilation port at about 7' and then back down to the light which is at about 5' so I'm thinking of a 6' extension.

Is there a source where I can buy an extension or do I need to DIY? The connectors are easy to find but I'm not making much progress on finding the wire. The markings on the wire are "SJT FT2 105C 300V 2x15AWG 1.31MM LF". I don't know enough about wire to find a matching product - anyone have a source for that?
Maybe you can ask our after-sales staff, she should be able to give you the best advice and help. Please send email to solutions@mars-hydro.com

More and more growers are choosing FC-E, especially some professional growers, which is really an efficient and affordable light

Hey @Mars Hydro, I was going to order a 6" exhaust fan with a digital controller but they seem to be sold out now.
Any idea when they will be back in stock? Also, any plans to sell them through the website? They look awesome. :ciao:

edit: Should've probably mentioned that I was on zon' Canada

Been looking at those fans for a min. Nearly pulled the trigger a few times would love to see one tested on here.
Or have i missed it?
Hey @Mars Hydro, I was going to order a 6" exhaust fans with a digital controller but they seem to be sold out now.
Any idea when they will be back in stock? Also, any plans to sell them through the website? They look awesome. :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom