Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Merry Christmas to all! It's the beautiful FC 8000-EVO SAMSUNG LM301H EVO 800W

fc8000.jpg
You’re welcome, looking forward to grow in good plants with our light
Happy Holidays, @Mars Hydro. Thanks for all the buds you helped me grow with your lights. 🎄

You’re welcome, looking forward to grow in good plants with our light. :yahoo:

Showing a lot of love towards Mars @Greenvein . Hopefully, they're showing some love back.. especially the flowers you grow for them homie. :passitleft:
Much love bro
Cheers bro we all good. I kept my word and only few weeks left on my mars hydro grow then I'm free 🤣 will show love for my light either way 👊

As 2023 comes to a close we look ahead to the new year. 🎄

Ending the year with your best growing moment is a fantastic way to enter a new year of life! :thanks:

PIC.png

Happy new year! :love:

January is the best time of the year to make a fresh start! 🌿

Are you itching to start growing something? What do you seek to accomplish? :yahoo:

fce8000.png

COMING SOON: The coolest thing you have ever seen❗

Tell us what new items you're looking forward to the most and why❓

Be the first to know ➡ Mars Hydro
What would be handy is if you could run the UR45 light spectrums on 2 separate timers , currently you can only use 1 timer to turn the whole thing on and have to use the switches to manually have them running different times .
Its kinda useless as is sorry to say and needs modifications to be used correctly.
I look forward to your reply,
Thanks

Hi Absorber,

The lights and UR45 are run separately and use different plugs.

The timers for the light and UR45 are also separate, we get the timer free inside the kit, but not when you buy the light separately. Users can go to Amazon and purchase them separately.

If you have any further product-related questions, you can also contact the Mars Hydro Solutions Team [solutions@mars-hydro.com] directly for a quicker resolution.

ur45.png

Im talking about your previous version of the UR45 that people have already.
I think you missed the point and might want to re-read my comment.
Thanks for the reply though.
The lights and UR45 are run separately and use different plugs. If you have any further questions about the product, you can also contact the Mars Hydro Solutions Team [solutions@mars-hydro.com] directly for a quicker solution.

@Mars Hydro, I think the goal is to run both UV and IR on separate timers so they can be ran at different intervals.
Hello Regrowth,

We hope the following responses can help you!

The picture is a switch that controls UV and IR separately. The timing tool is actually of little significance because it will not work all the time. 1 is the working mode and 0 means off.

Infrared (IR): 30 minutes per day. Turn IR on 15 minutes before the main light is turned on and 15 minutes after the main light is turned off each day.

Ultraviolet (UV): Use after flowering. Initial 60-90, Mid 90-120, Final 120 (but watch out for plant buds)

on.off.png

the timer is significant. people can't be expected to turn these on and off manually each day.
the UV and IR shouldn't be combined into one product unless both are addressable separately -
because based on the recommendations you gave above they're useful at different times and durations.
it would improve the product so it's more useful or convenient and perhaps increase sales. 🤷‍♂️

the timer is significant. people can't be expected to turn these on and off manually each day.
the UV and IR shouldn't be combined into one product unless both are addressable separately -
because based on the recommendations above they are useful at different times and durations.
Exactly it makes no sense what they are saying, who has the time to be turning lights on and off manually thats just absurd

I understand what you are saying, you want to use them separately and have a timer for each.

But what we also need to consider is that this will make the product more expensive and a challenge for both the factory and the user.

Maybe we will upgrade in the future, but product iteration often takes time and experience.

Thank you for your understanding and support. :love:

I understand what you are saying, you want to use them separately and have a timer for each.

But what we also need to consider is that this will make the product more expensive and a challenge for both the factory and the user.

Maybe we will upgrade in the future, but product iteration often takes time and experience.

Thank you for your understanding and support. :love:
The product isn't really usable if you want to run the spectrums at different times ,so it's sitting the cupboard not being used at all 💁‍♂️
An upgrade is definitely needed.

my suggestion would be to have 2 power in's and people can use their own timers. include (or not) a Y splitter incase you want to use only a single cable.

its adding in a plug for a cable to go into on the outside and it goes straight to whatever internals you have.

wouldnt it then be possible for those that have the light to "modify" it like this? disconnect the "mains" -> uv / ir switch and add a cable that goes from mains in?

i still have the oooooooooooooooollllllllddddddddddd light so i think you guys have some serious first world problems :p (cant justify "upgrading")

Back
Top Bottom