Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Is there .... they will report us next Monday and our company will shut down next Tuesday, Oh, what a terrible story? where our problem is? ....
Hi Sara,
I know only a bit about legal stuff concerning consumer protections and that is more about EU/my country. First, if these customers aren't mr+mrs president of us', a single wrong shipment/payment/contract problem will not shut your (or any) company down.
Are there any proofs for their assumption? No ".. i read, i heared,.. i thought..", written stuff. Like an email, screenshot, bill of the confirmation order or a copy of from the paypal account? Without anything of these, it would be very hard to hold any prosecution against you/your company. And when one of these show up, i supposed it will be for one light+shipment... .. so anything else written, that confirms their assumption. If not, sit back and relax, you did obviously your job correct.
You could be friendly to set the record straight, where the misunderstandigs are coming from (.. why sending from europe to us? ect) - but if you are threatened in an inaccurate way, quit the conversation with the apodosis that they can call back when they have cooled down. You could made some obligingness (about the shipment(?)), but for me it seems in this case you are not obligated to and for anything .

Dennise, I stated back a while ago that you had a very nice bath layout for your herbal guests. But I'm not sure inviting them to the living room and offering them blankets for any cool breezes isn't going too far. They might start demanding special root treatments and other fancy diets, etc. Let's not spoil them too much.:peace: Dan.

hi guys:)
just registered here to find out first hand user experience of the mars ii range of leds if that is ok?
im from a different forum that has a mars led page but theres not any real user experience over there so looking to make this my new home!
does nyone use the higher wattage mars ii leds?
i currently grow with 1x600w hps in aircooled hood with a 1metre square tent with big fans so heat is no issue
i hit 15-20oz per grow depending on strain with the 600w light and was wondering if any of the mars ii leds could hit that much? and if u have any diaries of people hitting that figure in same sort of space?
many thans for any info given:)
theres obv lots of sales stuff out there but im looking for first hand experience of growing with the higher wattage leds
The best thing is to click on some links in the signatures of members who frequent this thread and look at their journals. There are some that use the lights you are asking about. You will a wealth of information here. Welcome to 420 mag!

Yes look at COFinest on Youtube, and Mr Tight just got a new 1200 he unboxed and is about to put to work, and then a guy named Medgrower1 has a 1600 hes done some grows with.

:tokin::cough:

Under a Mars II 900 watt LED. She is 106 days old. 10-14 days in flower. Supposed to be a Fast and Vast Auto. Popped 2 together one harvested at 59 days roughly. Beans from reputable bank and were in a Heavyweight retail bubble package, five beans. I use GH FloraNova Simple Drain to Waste schedule with 5ml per gal CaliMagic. She is 5'4" tall. 4' wide in both directions. I am going blind so these photos are the best I can do. She is scaring me. She is too big for this noob.

Enjoy

Here is a double A battery for comparison

with_AA_battery.JPG

The camera is on the glass face of the LED at 6'6"

camera_on_glass_face_of_LED.JPG

Here is the front view

Vast_front_view_106_days.JPG

:geek:
WJ

Under a Mars II 900 watt LED. She is 106 days old. 10-14 days in flower. Supposed to be a Fast and Vast Auto. Popped 2 together one harvested at 59 days roughly. Beans from reputable bank and were in a Heavyweight retail bubble package, five beans. I use GH FloraNova Simple Drain to Waste schedule with 5ml per gal CaliMagic. She is 5'4" tall. 4' wide in both directions. I am going blind so these photos are the best I can do. She is scaring me. She is too big for this noob.

Enjoy

Here is a double A battery for comparison

with_AA_battery.JPG

The camera is on the glass face of the LED at 6'6"

camera_on_glass_face_of_LED.JPG

Here is the front view

Vast_front_view_106_days.JPG

:geek:
WJ

This strain was my first grow. I like you was a bit scared when it kept getting bigger and bigger LOL Its a really good strain and very potent. You will definately enjoy it.

:lot-o-toke:

hi guys:)
just registered here to find out first hand user experience of the mars ii range of leds if that is ok?
im from a different forum that has a mars led page but theres not any real user experience over there so looking to make this my new home!
does nyone use the higher wattage mars ii leds?
i currently grow with 1x600w hps in aircooled hood with a 1metre square tent with big fans so heat is no issue
i hit 15-20oz per grow depending on strain with the 600w light and was wondering if any of the mars ii leds could hit that much? and if u have any diaries of people hitting that figure in same sort of space?
many thans for any info given:)
theres obv lots of sales stuff out there but im looking for first hand experience of growing with the higher wattage leds

I currently grow with 2 Mars II 400's, 2 48x3 w reflectors and 1 96x3w reflector and just harvested in the last 2 days from under each of those lights if you would like to check my journal you will be able to see from beginning to end..... You can find my journal in the signature part of my post......:circle-of-love:

Dennise, I stated back a while ago that you had a very nice bath layout for your herbal guests. But I'm not sure inviting them to the living room and offering them blankets for any cool breezes isn't going too far. They might start demanding special root treatments and other fancy diets, etc. Let's not spoil them too much.:peace: Dan.

I can't promise if I didn't think it would help make them happy I wouldn't do it but they are for my puppies......:circle-of-love:

I know COFinest is on u tube as well, not sure of other growers with big mars lights with videos. Icemud may have done some a while back, not sure. Good vids to check out anyways as far as led. I'd be interested in hearing about others myself.

yeah ive watch on youtube ect i know how to grow ect and have watched the youtube channels(they are great but dont have info i need)
all im looking for is can a higher wattage topled match a 600w light or even a 1k hps
i can hit 1gpw with 600w hps can a topled yield 600 gramss same way a hps would?

simple answer is yes , you might have some issues with different growth patterns but that's all for the good under LED over HPS
many here have switched from 600 -1K HPS to the Mars 1600's or 1200's & never looked back .

simple answer is yes , you might have some issues with different growth patterns but that's all for the good under LED over HPS
many here have switched from 600 -1K HPS to the Mars 1600's or 1200's & never looked back .

cheers mate:) yeah ive read bout different growth spurts ect under led and ive got to point where ive got to give it a try:)
ive already got 2 mars 400 for side lighting ect but nervious about taking my 600w hps out for a led lol

Back
Top Bottom