Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Cute cattie, :circle-of-love:
love the way you describe the pic, but why is it sooo small, lol :circle-of-love:
Growing happy :cheer:
HI
Got my light yesterday and it looks great. I had some help getting it out of the box.
CIMG8615.jpg

I have it up and running.

Thumbnail links to click.......

Jack The Cat>>>>

un-boxed....

Bright lights.....

New kind of picture under LED. .

:thanks::thanks:

Thank you WhiteBoy, got your PM and replied :high-five:
Hey rootspa I have the 96x3 reflector now , I'm approaching harvest this was my first grow I see a decent yield .
Can't tell you exactly how much it is now but I can answer this question in about a week or two .
The light did its job for me I have no complaints .
I grew two plants , lemon kush and strawberry blue

Strawberry
image27762.jpg
image27763.jpg
image27764.jpg
image27409.jpg
image27408.jpg

Lemon kush
image27765.jpg
image27766.jpg
image27767.jpg

image27406.jpg
image27405.jpg
image27403.jpg

Happy growing Smoking Yoda, lol love the pics :thumb:
IMG_20150629_052005206_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150629_052005206_HDR.jpg

So here is my new Mars2 700 watt. I have it in a 2'x2x5 tent. I've placed 2 Pineapple Chunks from Barney's Farm in there along with a Maui Maui from Sativa I've had for years. There is also a Ocean Grown from the Lake Tahoe Trail (mythical stories lol) BUT I well be replacing these 4 with 2 Auto Flowers in the coming weeks. If these PC fail to germ I'll keep the OG and Maui Maui under this Mars. So far though I am extremely happy. My candies either had shell cracking and or 1/8" tap showing by the 12th hour. Not sure if it was the light or the combination of what I'm doing/using but again I'm happy =)

Please email me, thank you :thanks:
Hi sara, I was interested in purchasing two of the Mars 2 900W LED lights - are there any deals available?
Thank you supergroomer :circle-of-love: Has Tina get back to you yet? :passitleft:
If you buy from the Mars-Hydro website, you will get a discount on buying 2. Then you can use COfinest in the coupon code at check out and get another discount. :peace:

High GaCaR8, right now the 96x5w light is available in US, so if you are in US, then yes, you can get the 5watt ones, :thumb:
Sara thanks for your help. I really want to try the 96x5w reflector first and then add to that. If I go to the Mars-hydro site, should I just order the 96x3w and you will ship the upgraded 5w?

Thanks for the sharing supergroomer, how long still left for harvest, just cannot wait, lol :cheesygrinsmiley: :circle-of-love:
Just a few pics of the plants under my 900. They are all 4-5 weeks 12/12. :peace:

DSC_036210.JPG
DSC_03537.JPG
DSC_03519.JPG
DSC_036010.JPG
DSC_03599.JPG
DSC_03588.JPG
DSC_035713.JPG
DSC_035410.JPG
DSC_035510.JPG
DSC_035611.JPG
I checked with Tina, she said she just send the email to you, please check it again. :high-five:
Sara. I did not get any email from Tina. If you could try to take care of this today I would appreciate it. :circle-of-love: :peace:

Hi everyone heres a few pics on how i went with my 192x3w i thought was quite good but had a question upon inspecting i noticed that my canopy hadnt grown quite evenly i put it down to training then noticed this about the light
IMG_70603.JPG
IMG_70595.JPG
IMG_70586.JPG
IMG_70574.JPG

does the lens reflector affect the degree of angle of led light
IMG_70544.JPG
IMG_70534.JPG
IMG_70524.JPG
IMG_70484.JPG
IMG_70476.JPG

and i dont want to make a fuss as im very happy with my lights so this is more of info hunting and if there is a problem to be found i am able to fix it thanks all peace
:thumb::Namaste:

thanks for your input kroniq time, I confirm that the lights of ours is not as advanced as you want, plants which is more close to the light always grow better lol :cheesygrinsmiley:
We are also improving our lights design to be more evenly, really a headache, :circle-of-love:
Anyway, you will find our new models like sun series and Cree lights to mix the spectrum better, and in the future, I believe we will get more better lights too. :high-five:
By the way, nice buds get, haha :cheesygrinsmiley: :passitleft:
Hi everyone heres a few pics on how i went with my 192x3w i thought was quite good but had a question upon inspecting i noticed that my canopy hadnt grown quite evenly i put it down to training then noticed this about the light
IMG_70603.JPG
IMG_70595.JPG
IMG_70586.JPG
IMG_70574.JPG

does the lens reflector affect the degree of angle of led light
IMG_70544.JPG
IMG_70534.JPG
IMG_70524.JPG
IMG_70484.JPG
IMG_70476.JPG

and i dont want to make a fuss as im very happy with my lights so this is more of info hunting and if there is a problem to be found i am able to fix it thanks all peace
:thumb::Namaste:

We just get informed by UPS that the light is broken, too bad that they change their statement few times, which make things harder for us. :Namaste:
Anyway, I have asked Lucy to refund the money to you. Really sorry about the bad experience you get, we also don't expect all this happen. :Namaste:
Sara,

What s going on with my refund. I never received the package, my UPS tracking states they have contacted you about the damage. Therefore I cannot send the package back to you, UPS has it and there is no delivery date of it coming here to me.

It is clearly stated in the activity section that ups has tried to reach you.

UPS: Tracking Information

I briefly spoke with Lucy last night who was quite rude, and told me to contact my local fedex to have it sent back to you...like I stated to her, it is being sent through UPS, and is in a completely different state. I even sent her the tracking # so she could see this herself. I do not have the package, and I am able to prove it with the tracking info so I don't understand what the problem is still, it shouldn't be my responsibility to intercept the package anymore when it isn't even scheduled to come to my address. UPS says they have contacted you, there is nothing I can do about sending you the package when I never received it.

You accepted my payment May 26th and I never got a working product from you.
Now that is great customer service......

thanks for your input kroniq time, I confirm that the lights of ours is not as advanced as you want, plants which is more close to the light always grow better lol :cheesygrinsmiley:
We are also improving our lights design to be more evenly, really a headache, :circle-of-love:
Anyway, you will find our new models like sun series and Cree lights to mix the spectrum better, and in the future, I believe we will get more better lights too. :high-five:
By the way, nice buds get, haha :cheesygrinsmiley: :passitleft:

thanks Sara so you did notice the gaps between the lenses and reflector when i look closer you can see leds not fully emerging through the reflector while other areas are but like i said if theres no effect then all is good thanks

Hi Sara, Lucy, and rest.
I am slowly getting back to work after my surgery and i want to solve problem you done to me with reflector series lights. I ordered 144x5W, payed 144x5w and get 144x3w. You promised to me, that you will send some customers here to buy them (i promised to give them my cost price), nobody came, so now i would like to solve this problem. I have been promised that i can send lights back and you will credit me. Is it possible to send you these 144x3w back and get 144x5w (as i heard that you already have them in EU stock) ? I am also interested in your cree light, any more info (3W 5W ? How many ? any photos ?)....
Awaiting your answer, hope to finally solve this i am quite unhappy that my money are laying on shelf without usage....
Have a nice and succesfull day....

thanks Sara so you did notice the gaps between the lenses and reflector when i look closer you can see leds not fully emerging through the reflector while other areas are but like i said if theres no effect then all is good thanks

I purchased 2 reflector series and both lights had the sagging panels. I'm sure it's affecting the angle of the lights and penetration but, Don't bother sending it back to get repaired, or exchanging it. Worst experience I've ever had is trying to return something through this company

I purchased 2 reflector series and both lights had the sagging panels. I'm sure it's affecting the angle of the lights and penetration but, Don't bother sending it back to get repaired, or exchanging it. Worst experience I've ever had is trying to return something through this company

Yes, i can see they have good selling support but customer support seems walking on one leg. Its quite understandable, their company bizz grown, but now not enough people to solve problems, maybe ? I would like to coop with this company in future, because their products are ok and other shops in my country already asking for wholesale bizz, but i dont have margin allowing me to sell them with some profit. So i am selling them with no profit now, hope we will find some way how to earn money on both sides with MH. If not, i will find another manufacturer, although MH is telling they are best and cheapest, there are many many other companies doing similar products, i am working with two more companies there in Shenzen, so i can see there is not any problem to find other supplier, but it cost time...So hope they will take this to their hearth and start doing customer service better way (i am also quite angry that i got different lights than i ordered and payed, we will see how they will solve this for me) so we can keep our cooperation....
Last thing - customer service is not telling customer what he has to understand, but it should be helping customer solve problem, that your company cause to him...this is customer service. When I make mistake in my company, customer always gets some extra, ALWAYS.....

When i am reading all of this now, i will really wait how all of this (inc. my problem with different lights sent)will be solved before my next order...

Yes, i can see they have good selling support but customer support seems walking on one leg. Its quite understandable, their company bizz grown, but now not enough people to solve problems, maybe ? I would like to coop with this company in future, because their products are ok and other shops in my country already asking for wholesale bizz, but i dont have margin allowing me to sell them with some profit. So i am selling them with no profit now, hope we will find some way how to earn money on both sides with MH. If not, i will find another manufacturer, although MH is telling they are best and cheapest, there are many many other companies doing similar products, i am working with two more companies there in Shenzen, so i can see there is not any problem to find other supplier, but it cost time...So hope they will take this to their hearth and start doing customer service better way (i am also quite angry that i got different lights than i ordered and payed, we will see how they will solve this for me) so we can keep our cooperation....
Last thing - customer service is not telling customer what he has to understand, but it should be helping customer solve problem, that your company cause to him...this is customer service. When I make mistake in my company, customer always gets some extra, ALWAYS.....

Best of luck getting the light that you intended on purchasing, they will give you the run around so be prepared.

Sara, I just receive my 3 X 96 reflector yesterday. Very nice quality. Will I be getting the yoyo's separately, they weren't in the box. Is this light prone to the ''sagging reflector" problem we're reading about in this thread?

Hey WhiteBoyBrian. Nice crop. Did you follow directions with this light and use 18"-24" spacing. Use the veg/flower switch as directed? Would you do anything differently the next time? Do you feel the light was adequate for your size grow? Did the light perform as you expected and would you buy the light again? Thanks

Hey rootspa I have the 96x3 reflector now , I'm approaching harvest this was my first grow I see a decent yield .
Can't tell you exactly how much it is now but I can answer this question in about a week or two .
The light did its job for me I have no complaints .
I grew two plants , lemon kush and strawberry blue

Strawberry
image27762.jpg
image27763.jpg
image27764.jpg
image27409.jpg
image27408.jpg

Lemon kush
image27765.jpg
image27766.jpg
image27767.jpg

image27406.jpg
image27405.jpg
image27403.jpg

hey sara

Just wanted to update you on how things are going with my refund through Lucy. This is customer service at the highest level if you ask me ( complete sarcasm )

2015-06-30
Me: I called UPS last week and they told me they contacted you. I am in Ohio and according to the tracking info the package is in Illinois, so it is not at my local Fed Ex.... it's being sent through UPS, and its in a completely different state. This is not my problem, I told you in my previous e-mails that I do not want the light, I just want my refund. I need your company to fix this.

Tue, 30 Jun 2015
Lucy: It's not our fault too, you know it, we will only refund you after we received the light.

Wed, 1 Jul 2015
Me: Don't forget to send my refund today like Sara told you to.

Thanks

Wed,1 Jul 2015
Lucy: Would you please show some respect? It's UPS fault. Please make sense.

July 1st
Me: All I'm interested in is getting my money back. Sara told me last night on 420 mag forums that she told you to refund my money. Here is the quote "Anyway, I have asked Lucy to refund the money to you." So that's what i am expecting you to do.

So would you please show some respect and give me my money back like you were told to do so.

Thanks Again.

July 1st
Lucy: Do you know we are in China. It evening in China. We off our work. And the refund need the financial department to do, not me. I'm go to bed now.

July 1st
Me: I'm fully aware where you are, Why would Sara say she told you to refund the money if you are unable to do so ? Sound like more lies to me. Can you send me the email for your financial department then so i can actually get my money back. Since it seems like you are not going to do anything at all about it. If my refund isn't done when you are "back to work" then i will contact Sara again. I'm sure she would be happy to read through our emails and see how rude you have been. You owe me for a product i never received. Stop blaming UPS and take some accountability for yourself.

July 1st
Lucy: You should watch your behavior , sara on 420 just my colleague , hope you can see that, not boss. Our company know you now know your behavior. We will refund, of course we will do, our company will never ever to do business with you, also I should aware all the LED company. You will have no choice to get back to HPS. No company would like to do business with you.

And you know what if you show some respect in you early emails, I will definitely to refund immediately. But now you belong to after sale department business, wait for the financial department to refund. Email me will do no use.

July 1st
Me: Well your behavior has been documented now on 420 magazine. I have copied and pasted our conversation so the 420 community can be fully aware on how you treat your customers who need a refund. Funny how a colleague of yours would refer me to you, so you could take care of my refund but you are stating you won't do it.

hopefully posting my experience on 420 will save other people from having to deal with you.

Go ahead and "also I should aware all the LED company. You will have no choice to get back to HPS." Because i don't plan on buying any lights from china ever again.

July 1st
Lucy Ok good luck to you. I'm not afraid your post. As I know barly no one respond your post now. And people on 420 know how you unreasonable are. And you should know, 99% leds are made in China. So you barely have no choice. Some idoit thinks the LED made in USA, actually it's made in china. We will refund you till the tracking number shows: damaged. Because it still shows on the way. Any post will highly welcome on 420, it can bring us more topic, thank you. No reply, go to sleep.

--Hope everyone can see how they really treat customers. They will jump through hoops and do anything you ask as long as you make a purchase. But god forbid you need a refund you get treated like this. I will never recommend this company to anyone after getting emails like this.

This is the worst customer service i ever had. I don't know where Mars has gotten the reputation for their customer service when they treat you like this

Hopefully sharing this will be able to show people the truth and they decide to spend their money elsewhere. I know i would not buy from this company if i had all this information before i unfortunately made mine

hey sara

Just wanted to update you on how things are going with my refund through Lucy. This is customer service at the highest level if you ask me ( complete sarcasm )

2015-06-30
Me: I called UPS last week and they told me they contacted you. I am in Ohio and according to the tracking info the package is in Illinois, so it is not at my local Fed Ex.... it's being sent through UPS, and its in a completely different state. This is not my problem, I told you in my previous e-mails that I do not want the light, I just want my refund. I need your company to fix this.

Tue, 30 Jun 2015
Lucy: It's not our fault too, you know it, we will only refund you after we received the light.

Wed, 1 Jul 2015
Me: Don't forget to send my refund today like Sara told you to.

Thanks

Wed,1 Jul 2015
Lucy: Would you please show some respect? It's UPS fault. Please make sense.

July 1st
Me: All I'm interested in is getting my money back. Sara told me last night on 420 mag forums that she told you to refund my money. Here is the quote "Anyway, I have asked Lucy to refund the money to you." So that's what i am expecting you to do.

So would you please show some respect and give me my money back like you were told to do so.

Thanks Again.

July 1st
Lucy: Do you know we are in China. It evening in China. We off our work. And the refund need the financial department to do, not me. I'm go to bed now.

July 1st
Me: I'm fully aware where you are, Why would Sara say she told you to refund the money if you are unable to do so ? Sound like more lies to me. Can you send me the email for your financial department then so i can actually get my money back. Since it seems like you are not going to do anything at all about it. If my refund isn't done when you are "back to work" then i will contact Sara again. I'm sure she would be happy to read through our emails and see how rude you have been. You owe me for a product i never received. Stop blaming UPS and take some accountability for yourself.

July 1st
Lucy: You should watch your behavior , sara on 420 just my colleague , hope you can see that, not boss. Our company know you now know your behavior. We will refund, of course we will do, our company will never ever to do business with you, also I should aware all the LED company. You will have no choice to get back to HPS. No company would like to do business with you.

And you know what if you show some respect in you early emails, I will definitely to refund immediately. But now you belong to after sale department business, wait for the financial department to refund. Email me will do no use.

--Hope everyone can see how they really treat customers. They will jump through hoops and do anything you ask to just to get you to make a purchase. But god forbid you need a refund you get treated like this. I will never recommend this company to anyone after getting emails like this.

This is the worst customer service i ever had. I don't know where Mars has gotten the reputation for their customer service when they treat you like this

Hopefully sharing this will be able to show people the truth and they decide to spend their money elsewhere. I know i would not buy from this company if i had all this information before i unfortunately made mine

Absolutely disgusting. If I ever receive emails like that I would never do business with that company again and I too would make other people aware. That person should be fired if they are in a customer service position and that is how they respond to customers. In all fairness I have never had a problem sofar with my lights, but if this is the level of service I can expect I'm worried. I hope Sara can rectify this situation for you ASAP. Unfortunate sequences of events should never be laid at the customers feet like that, and the threat to make other LED suppliers aware of you is suspect, morally objectionable and downright dangerous if she continues down that path, who would she be prepared to contact next just to get her own back on you? Like I said, absolutely disgusting, in bad taste and very dangerous. All the best TheMunchies, I'd advise you to run as far from this company as you can.

Back
Top Bottom