Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

No, I started them in 1 liter airpots. Then I transplanted them into the big pots yesterday. This is day one of the grow.

:circle-of-love:From day 1 use big pot?

:circle-of-love:hi TorturedSoul,how are you:high-five:

Fine, hope you are well. Congratulations on the new COB LED panel. I hope it is a popular item for you.

I'll probably be among the first people on the planet to try out the COB. Will get a small tent for it I think :)

Fine, hope you are well. Congratulations on the new COB LED panel. I hope it is a popular item for you.

:circle-of-love:i c,transplant will be good for growing,their root system can get sort of new improvement:volcano-smiley:
No, I started them in 1 liter airpots. Then I transplanted them into the big pots yesterday. This is day one of the grow.

:circle-of-love:Everything is fine,thanks.The new COB light will be ready to our USA warehouse very soon:cheer:

yes,you will be among the first people to try Mars-hydro COB,haha,:cheer::cheer::cheer:
I'll probably be among the first people on the planet to try out the COB. Will get a small tent for it I think :)

Mars Pro II Epistar 120,Veg and bloom switches to control different growing modes. Upgraded power supply, fans and chips, provide you the highest built quality of Mars Hydro. With the creative reflector cup design to give out the perfect mixed spectrum lights, meet the needs of those who must have the absolute highest quality harvest possible.Run cooler at summer
#Coupon #code:marshydro ,with 3% off discount.
Mars-Hydro Mars Pro II Epistar 120 run cooler - YouTube

Humm.he will be among the first grower who tried Mars-hydro COB,cuz,we will arrange the COB light from our China factory to him.We will send to our international warehouse after that.:high-five:
C266.jpg

Considering the cob been around for awhile I don't think your the first to try on the planet. Your the first to try mars cob which is a copy of what everyone else is building lol

Humm.he will be among the first grower who tried Mars-hydro COB,cuz,we will arrange the COB light from our China factory to him.We will send to our international warehouse after that.:high-five:
C266.jpg

Very correct Sara l. Deville will be first to try mars cob as I said. But the cob setup that you guys are using is no new technology. It's been around for awhile. Just something new mars is trying.

Couple bud shots from Blanche the thc bomb, she weighed in at 4 grams shy of 6 ounces so I am very happy with her, she is the fifth plant I had in the 4×4 under the Mars 1200, she brought my total weight to almost 17 ounces and I have one more drying and her name is Dorothy, here is a couple pics of her a little over a week before I harvested, I believe she will bring my to weight to over 20 ounces and this is my first ever indoor grow so I am stoked. I got alot of help from my 420 family lol and I have learned alot along the way, my plan now is to keep growing and improving my skills as a grower, I also want to get my grow house fixed up and invest in whatever I need to get my environment right. The Mars 1200 has performed great and I bought another one along with another tent so I will have two tents with Mars 1200 in both for this next grow, I am going to grow what auto seeds I have left this next run then I am gonna be doing photos for a while to find a couple strains I like to make some mothers and run clones for a bit. I just wanted to share my first indoor harvest with everyone here, keep growing everyone...️
97f6a3454e2881277d7b11f63ca96c5b.jpg
3080efad76de646685b151b8aa2102c4.jpg
ab10baf5d2d4f32afc69ad3edfc5c093.jpg
9e07b1a6cfbe266daa68cb7c53acc5b9.jpg

Couple bud shots from Blanche the thc bomb, she weighed in at 4 grams shy of 6 ounces so I am very happy with her, she is the fifth plant I had in the 4×4 under the Mars 1200, she brought my total weight to almost 17 ounces and I have one more drying and her name is Dorothy, here is a couple pics of her a little over a week before I harvested, I believe she will bring my to weight to over 20 ounces and this is my first ever indoor grow so I am stoked. I got alot of help from my 420 family lol and I have learned alot along the way, my plan now is to keep growing and improving my skills as a grower, I also want to get my grow house fixed up and invest in whatever I need to get my environment right. The Mars 1200 has performed great and I bought another one along with another tent so I will have two tents with Mars 1200 in both for this next grow, I am going to grow what auto seeds I have left this next run then I am gonna be doing photos for a while to find a couple strains I like to make some mothers and run clones for a bit. I just wanted to share my first indoor harvest with everyone here, keep growing everyone...️
Freaking awesomeness right there

Here is a shot of cheese...she is doing great. Is started 2 very small plants that will be there when cheese is harvested.

Reflector 48

420-magazine-mobile637840932.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2130480958.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1416115273.jpg

We had some COB lights before,blue one,but after grower tested ,growing result isn't as good as we expected,and the price is high,so we canceled it.
This time,as many customer requested,we published this COB light,and we only produce 100PCS the first time.:high-five:
Very correct Sara l. Deville will be first to try mars cob as I said. But the cob setup that you guys are using is no new technology. It's been around for awhile. Just something new mars is trying.

:Rasta:congratulations!!! I'm gald to hear that you are satisfied with our products.:bravo:
We got lots of great friends here,almost everyday we can learn different things.:cheer:Thanks for sharing with us.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom