Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

If you want to become a judge, I am very grateful. That's it. You are one of the five judges. What's your idea?
My idea would be to prize the light to a grower that has been here for a while. That way you know you will get a journal and a honest review of the light. I personally would not just make it a Mars owner only contest as there are lots of members here maybe not using LED and would like to switch but does not have the up front money to cover the cost. Just basic ideas off the top of my head though honestly. Thank you also for allowing me to be a judge. I love your lights and really don't " need " it. Like I said though, I would purchase one right now to run too just would have to see the foot print at minimum though. My new room is coming together fast and will be ready to run in no time. I also have the TS-3000 in the 3x3 as well doing just 1 plant in DWC.
New room.jpg

I love my sp250 too. I own the tsl and see how efficient they are but I have a lean more into the sp250 as a preference now. I am up for a tent very soon now for the loft too. Will need to adapt it on site but will be looking through the range at Mars. Heres my ladies under the sp250 this week at week 7 flowering in 60 L living organic soil pots. Sp250 grow from seed to weed. Out next week.
20200521_171515.jpg
20200517_121630.jpg
20200515_170531.jpg
20200510_181823.jpg
20200508_144139.jpg

Man, the SP250 is on my list but was out of my budget. Went with a SP150 on sale for $199 CDN and am loving it for vegging 4 plants before putting them outside.

Man, the SP250 is on my list but was out of my budget. Went with a SP150 on sale for $199 CDN and am loving it for vegging 4 fours plants before putting them outside.

I haven't even run a full cycle on my sp250 and I already bough a second one. I'm pretty close to setting up a perpetual grow. Most likely after my next run

I haven't even run a full cycle on my sp250 and I already bough a second one. I'm pretty close to setting up a perpetual grow. Most likely after my next run
How do you find the heat coming off of the SP250. Is it manageable with the exhaust fan or do you need AC?

How do you find the heat coming off of the SP250. Is it manageable with the exhaust fan or do you need AC?
They are roasting tontouch but you can mount the power pack outside the room to drop the heat massively with a kit from Mars. I have my exhaust fan above the lights which does help . Still Miles cooler then hps.

Thought I’d show off how the SP150 provides great light for starting off seedling as well as giving my older plants light when I bring them in at night. Larger ones go outdoors permanently at the end of the month. PPFD at this distance is about 530.

It’s an adhoc setup as I intent for all plants to be outside.

Attachments

• CA024C55-43FD-42A2-9A6F-0D6C334E30BC.jpeg
    CA024C55-43FD-42A2-9A6F-0D6C334E30BC.jpeg
    771.2 KB · Views: 40
I just purchased a similar light, they sent me a new one by mistake, their light also debuts on 1st June.
It has a separate dimmer, and the dimmer unit has two Ethernet ports.
Am I getting close?:)
Really? you got a great deal :D

Back
Top Bottom