Mars Hydro New Full Spectrum LED Giveaway: SP3000!

@SmokeSara My ladies enjoying the SP250 and think that their sisters would love to live out their lives under the new #MarsHydroSP3000led
20200523_195936.jpg
20200523_195922.jpg
20200524_180255.jpg
:circle-of-love:so beautiful~ How many days are they now

Mine are just on ratchet straps/ropes, just like the ones my lights are using now
welcome to join :goodluck: What strains are under SP250
I've got quite a few actually cause of the length and wide spread of light I have a bubba pre98 at the back corner, do-si-dos in the middle, bubblicious on the side and nebula in the front!
Monkey fan here, hanging on the pole of the tent and oscillating/spinning.

What's a monkey fan?

Thanks Sara. Currently Gorillia by dinafem and White Widow by canuck. First indoor grow and first time using the SP250.
I wish you a good harvest for the first indoor grow with SP250

Good news, we checked the quantity of goods in transit, and found that there are still about 60 SP250 which will arrive in the United States and can be ordered now. If you need it, you can go to the official website to pre order now, we expect to start shipping next Monday.

Don't forget to use the coupon code "420magazine":thanks:

I noticed that an American grower from 420magazine bought an SP250 on our official website yesterday. Sorry, we do n’t have any SP250 in the US now. Although we still have hundreds of sp250s still on the road and have not reached the warehouse, they have all been booked by other customers. We no longer provide SP250 in USA, please wait for the arrival of SP3000.
I feel like I should’ve gotten an email or call about my order not being able to be fulfilled. Had I not seen your message in this forum, I would’ve never known this as no one has reached out to me. I’ve been trying to connect with someone to cancel the order and issue a refund, but I get no response. $300 is a lot and I'm gonna need that back ASAP.

I feel like I should’ve gotten an email or call about my order not being able to be fulfilled. Had I not seen your message in this forum, I would’ve never known this as no one has reached out to me. I’ve been trying to connect with someone to cancel the order and issue a refund, but I get no response. $300 is a lot and I'm gonna need that back ASAP.
I think you missed the post I posted yesterday. After we counted the inventory, we found that there are 60 SP250 remaining for sale, so our customer service did not contact you to notify you of out of stock.

Short & thick is just how I like my ladies RocBudInc #purplerocberryauto at day 66. I kinda messed her up overwatering then my LST attempt went all wrong. I’ll get her right next time. Til then I’m gonna enjoy the fruits of my labor Just another pic for the contest.
63E74DAD-9AEC-43C2-BB6C-37C50F8B5EDF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom