Mars Hydro New LED Grow Light Give Away

Hello everyone! The TS price are increased back to normal now; All the eBay, Amazon, and Official website will have the same price. But I have applied you the special discount 3% if you order from our official website: www.mars-hydro.com
with discount code: MarsHydro or Smokesara ;)
Happy growing!

Hello everyone! The TS price are increased back to normal now; All the eBay, Amazon, and Official website will have the same price. But I have applied you the special discount 3% if you order from our official website: www.mars-hydro.com
with discount code: MarsHydro or Smokesara ;)
Happy growing!

Keep up the great work @SmokeSara and thanks for the handy discount!

Think im ready to pull the trigger on your new light.
Hi loomis420, feel free to order on our website: www.mars-hydro.com and don't forget to use coupon code: marshydro to save 3% :D For the TS or the SP, all our new lights, won't let you down! :thumb:

Thank you for the cool shirt @SmokeSara , it's DY-NO-MITE! ;)
IMG_20190330_204117109.jpg

hehehe...was just coming here to do the same...long sleeves and lined!...Luv' it!...appropriate, since they're still riding quad's and sleds on the lake out front... :rolleyes::eek:...

...Thanks Sara and MARSHYDRO...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah::hookah:...
Thank you dr.h00k, I hope you like the sweater! :green_heart:

those TS-1000 look really great. For the price, standalone, cant beat it. Now, how will they grow is the question, but so far, nice job MarsHydro.

those TS-1000 look really great. For the price, standalone, cant beat it. Now, how will they grow is the question, but so far, nice job MarsHydro.
Thank you Mayne, :) TS are for the bugest growers can also have the change to grow the new tech! Hope more and more ppl can benefit from the new light, less heat, less bill, and more quality harvest. :circle-of-love:

Congratulations on the win TS, Hope your feeling better.
Hi dynamo1, thanks for stopping by, haha, T.S. win a TS, that is really destiny, you think?

Good News Everyone! :green_heart:
Mars Hydro will hold a big promotion from tomorrow, and time will last one month! :party: (Actually price has been changed, don't tell anyone I said this. lol)
What the Promotion conclude:
- All the Mars II, Mars Pro II, Mars Reflector, ECO, COB, 10% OFF :circle-of-love:
- All the anti-smell bags, glasses, 20% OFF :theband:
- Total purchase above 2000USD, will get our TS 1000 for free; :love::love::love:
- Total purchase above 3000USD, will get our SP-250 or TS 2000 for free. :Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:
- We will hold giveaway for the next 30 days, each day, one giveaway, one winner. (I will post details from tomorrow, looking forward to it?) :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke: (Don't stop me, I am getting high)

I am pretty excited right now! What about you?

Back
Top Bottom