Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Hey MV, cant wait to see your next creations and hope the move goes well. I have seen 3-4 fishing show on TV of the area you left. Larry Conka was on one for halibut and cod, so the area you are now at must be total cool. Been study for on line education so 40 hrs. at work then 24-28 at home on computer makes goofyfoot a dull boy. Cant enjoy God`s nuggets the way I would like the 2D CAD and web design stuff to intence and I`m not that bright so. Need to be as sober as a judge just to get a grip on info. Good news is it will lead to my new spot in Colorado with cash and time to Chew nuggets, grow nuggets, shit and sleep nuggets. And get a few flies wet and blast a few Elk. I have enough post for private message if you approve would love to share drawings of grow set-ups in 3D renderings I`ve done up . Dont want to open post them I will be selling my info and 420 Girl hasen`t had to fill me in on what not to put on this site and dont want to upset her. So I drawn my next double 15 x15 x10 daul box. one for veg and other for flower with a machanical room for ballists,air / dehum,CO2, charcoled exhuast chamber the whole nine yards. Need some time and it going to happen so good luck with move and cant wait for your next batch and hope to share more then pic`s in future. All ways a pleasure and *PEACE* p.s. some of your pic`s give me a buzz just staring at them and help me get thru my ruff night on line THANK`S :thumb:
:420:

I have tried 3 times to upload photos it not happening, So I dont know what to say but my grow is doing very well...:popcorn:

MV... :hmmmm:

Dang! I kept scrolling down in anticipation :cheesygrinsmiley: you know we will check back!!

Buckshot Thank you... :Namaste:

I really wish I could show my plants off, (Alaska Lady needs to find the rest of the camera equipment!)

Blue Planet Nutrients... ((WOW)):circle-of-love: :thanks:

Most of you in the lower 48 have to deal with the heat and all the sunny weather ....:rollingeyes: Well our temps here in Alaska where I live, only have been in the high 40 to mid 50, and if we get lucky we hit in the mid 60's some days. We had 1 day were it got 71 for 3 hours and went back in 60's, so it has been a real pain in the ass.
But now, with the help of Blue Planet Nutrients - I have 4 to 5 feet indoor trees with some fat buds...:high-five:

Short Stuff Seeds with Super Stinky that did not auto like they were supposed to, and some Grapefruit Kush that will make your :love: skip a beat when you see it... I also have some Super Lemon Haze and my hit list don't stop...:;):

I have to say the only reason my plants look really healthy, is because of Blue Planet Nutrients! They were looking sad and way behind in time, and they are still way behind, but I don't care about that or time! ((( it's the end that I am looking at...!))) What my harvest will be...

Hey, MV - been following your photography over a bunch of forums. You run a gorgeous garden, from the breadth and quality of your strain selections to plant appearances. Thank you for sharing generously.

I'm vegging some Celtic Hash right now. I see you've run the strain, although, perhaps, not recently. Since there's very little info out there on the strain, I was wondering if you might be able to give some impressions of your Celtic Hash grow(s) and the strain itself. I would embrace any information you might think would be helpful to a grower and any that might interest a patient/head with appreciation and gusto. ;)

Many thanks for whatever info you choose (or are able) to provide.

Hey, MV - been following your photography over a bunch of forums. You run a gorgeous garden, from the breadth and quality of your strain selections to plant appearances. Thank you for sharing generously.

I'm vegging some Celtic Hash right now. I see you've run the strain, although, perhaps, not recently. Since there's very little info out there on the strain, I was wondering if you might be able to give some impressions of your Celtic Hash grow(s) and the strain itself. I would embrace any information you might think would be helpful to a grower and any that might interest a patient/head with appreciation and gusto. ;)

Many thanks for whatever info you choose (or are able) to provide.

First of all - Thank you!

I knew the owner of the Celtic strains and I always had plenty of seeds to grow and try out. I wish I had them all but there are a few I dont have. The reason I still have some now is because I make my own seeds when needed. It is a strain that is no longer available, unfortunately.

I have always enjoyed the Celtic strain and I dont have any complaints other than they do get a little on the tall side for me. Because they recommend to flower when they reach 7 internodes, which makes them taller when they are completed. I didn't have that much grow space! lol

It was always a nice, easy growing strain and always gave about 90% female. Made me and my photos always look good because they grew so nicely! A very tasteful bud that gave a nice energetic to a very mellow high, depending on the strain and the flowering time.

Good luck with your grow and hope you have have the same easy time of it that I did!

MV...

It took over 3 hours for 3 photos... Top two Grapefruit Diesel x MTF last one is MTF...

MV...

Grapefruit_Diesel_x_MTF_0_.JPG

Grapefruit_Diesel_x_MTF1.JPG

MTF7.JPG

Hey MV, Nice to hear and see up and at it!! Last I heard you finialy dug out and packed up. I`ve been doing home work and building up toward somethin` big. That will give me the time I need. Love the one on the water! I will be crawlling around that way in next 1-1/2 years with shit load of cash,TIME and Bubble Gum so stop on by and will tell lies to each other and resinate a lung. Very serious I can do privite messages and would love to share 2D/3D drawing of MY Ultimite Grow Room ( House!!!) Please take care ,you have much to grow and your pictures give insperasion and I sware if you stare long enought. You start to get buzzed!!...PEACE.....
:420:

Beautiful images!

Back
Top Bottom