Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Iced Grapefruit 14 weeks 12/12 Jan 23 til now...:thumb:
It called for 8 weeks flowering...:rofl:

MV... :popcorn:

Iced_Grapefruit8.JPG

Iced_Grapefruit_2_3.JPG

Iced_Grapefruit_3_1.JPG

I have a SLH going right now, really sativa looking, haven't had any problems yet. Just put her in flower and shes starting to do some serious stretching. Crossing my fingers for a good pheno as I have clones of it waiting for light space.

I have a SLH going right now, really sativa looking, haven't had any problems yet. Just put her in flower and shes starting to do some serious stretching. Crossing my fingers for a good pheno as I have clones of it waiting for light space.

Hay some people love it and thats really cool. it just didn't work out 4me...:smokin:
I wish you the best with it...:peacetwo:

All I give my plants now is Bat Guano in 12/12 and that is it...

MV...

Ah yes... if it were only that easy! I'm outdoor and... I was just kidding about Miracle Grow... haven't used it on MJ in about 20 years... LOL

SLH sucks IMO i have ran the duckfoot pheno your talking about, it actually fed pretty heavy compared to some in my garden but i too phased that crap out, I too was looking for a good sativa high and was left with a sludgy feeling somewhere between sativa and indica (Yuck) kinda racey, but not thought inspiring not my thing, and the whole duck foot thing is a bitch too if you get bugs, my pheno had hypersensitivity to Neem oil and would roll its little duck feet up like a blunt protecting the bugs...

All in all nasty stuff but i would never leave a strain just completly deflated i like marijuana too much for that, the yield can be really good if you put a lot of light and pot space to her.

Of course you know looking good MV, and sorry i didnt come here to rant i came to see pictures but sparked up some old flames

Thanks so much for that input, I was hoping to run across someone who had seen it, I really didn't think she would be worth doing and will pull her promptly... the thing that bugs me the most about it is the price of beans that do not do what the breeder said they would... never again Arjan!

The good thing about it is, I could use the space in baby room... well, they aren't exactly babies anymore!

I would love to bash a few Breeders but 420 would bash me...:rofl:
The money I spent last year, came to a little over $2,500 in seeds a lone there is a lot of breeders that are really good...:amen:
Then there is some that is out for the money and that it...:cough:
Most of the hybrids don't do what they clam on a regular bases 1 or 2 out of 5 seeds maybe if your lucky and the going price for bullshit is about $70.00 dollors US for 5 seeds and that bullshit...:cough:
I would love to have a seed bank sponsor me to find the good 1's over the bad 1's and weed there punk @ss out... :thumb:
I am getting ready to place another seed order, just aint made my mind up were to buy them it will only be a few hundred tho and I don't like finding new seed banks to trust just that word BANK leaves bad thoughts in my mind... :scratchinghead:

MV...:popcorn:

And Hey hey hey by all means i DONT think Arjan is a bad breeder in anyway, i DO think he messed something up up with the breeding of SLH, i have often time's wondered if greenhouse is coming out with too many strains too fast, right around the time that strain hunters really started getting big, they came out with a TON of new strains, i think its possible that they are outsourcing their breeding to many differnt grower's and while those growers may all be great, they dont have the same eye for selection that Arjan or one of his close associates has.

Also i dont know if it is just where im looking but has anyone noticed that greenhouse is only putting out Fem seeds, that seems to me to take a lof of the "breeding" out of the equation.

Sorry for the E hate i dont wanna cause grief for 420 or fights between member its just a prying thought i have had for a while

i will leave it rest where the cards fell

Hadn't even thought about it that way NWG... it would seem to follow suit that GHS Co would blow up and then start outsourcing and we all know what happens to most of our fav manufactures when they start selling a name rather than the product that made them that name... it's a shame that's all!

It wouldn't be so bad if the asking price for a lil bag of beans didn't cost the whole cow!
Too bad we couldn't just pay for the ones that were worth using... I wonder how many phenos would be in SLH then!

Hadn't even thought about it that way NWG... it would seem to follow suit that GHS Co would blow up and then start outsourcing and we all know what happens to most of our fav manufactures when they start selling a name rather than the product that made them that name... it's a shame that's all!

It wouldn't be so bad if the asking price for a lil bag of beans didn't cost the whole cow!
Too bad we couldn't just pay for the ones that were worth using... I wonder how many phenos would be in SLH then!

This is how I look @ it...!
When I started buying seeds in the late 70's,,, yes I am old... anyways, seed cost was next to nothing...
I don't care what breeder it was, I am not going to name any breeders names.
I will not help anyone out or hurt them, all I am saying is in the late 70's to early 90's cost was low, Now you have twice the breeders if not triple...!
1000 times the price and more then 3/4 of the hybrids are bullshit and aint worth a dollar...!
I will tell you this, any breeder in here or out there in Cannabis Land...!
I don't mind buying your seeds or the price but if they don't do what you advertise, you think I am going to lie 4 you, kiss my ***... :rofl:
I grow because I need it, don't try to bull shit me, I am to old and a really good bullshiter myself... :thumb:

Peace

LMAO... I didn't buy any seeds in the 70s but, I know I threw out a million or so.
Also, I couldn't agree w/you more! :thumb:

This is how I look @ it...!
I will tell you this, any breeder in here or out there in Cannabis Land...!
I don't mind buying your seeds or the price but if they don't do what you advertise, you think I am going to lie 4 you, kiss my ***... :rofl:
I grow because I need it, don't try to bull shit me, I am to old and a really good bullshiter myself... :thumb:

Peace

420_mv1243.jpg

I like this pic right here, thats one tasty lookin morsel =D

Hi MV, buds look great.
I want to show ya the fruit of my latest project, I think ur going to like it. The pic is not the greatest in quality but the bud count makes it hard to get it all in focus and there is too much white but its still cool to look at. Its a wall of bud.

satelite_t2_d62_flower3.JPG

Sorry for intruding on ur thread but your one of the last oldskool friends I've got on this forum. Hope you like it. Its a vertical octagon hydro diy setup.

Back
Top Bottom