Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Everyone loved the Cake but me...!
I though it was nasty tasting...!
I used crushed pineapple and hole rings you know how applesauce has a gritty feeling in your mouth that what this cake did everyone loved it...
I still think it was nasty shit and wont make another like it with crushed pineapple but that leaf came out pretty cool for being bake in the cake @ 350 for 1 hour...:yummy:

Thank you basementdwell...:cool:

MV... ;)

Were getting a spring SNOW storm 4-8"s :) How are the temps up ur way ? We had a nice wk of 60s-70s in early march, but since then we have been in the 30s-40s :( Hell i just want it to get warm enough, to get my veggie seeds started. Bag any bear yet ?

damn another storm..its 40s suppose to b 70 this weekend

You always grow the bestest looking shite MV.
I can't wait till it heats up here. We were getting sweet as Spring time weather, then per the Oreganja way... 5 mins later... we got ourselves a snow storm...
Oh well... that's part of why shit grows so good here!

PS... nice cake MV... your gonna make a good wife someday... LMSAO

I found this 1 on the net and liked it...
It is, what it is...!

MV... :thumb:

MV_2_.jpg

Just freaking yummy brue!
I aquired a few of the SLH beans this year, I did so well here w/the Silver Haze that I figured I would try some SLH cause I am an ode skoo sativa lover.
I must say though, I am somewhat unimpressed so far, the strain seems to have at least a couple of different phenos that I can't find info on and I'm not sure I even want to grow it now!
Hell... one of these bitches even looks like some kind of ducks foot hybrid... LOL... I have never seen leaves like these on Mary and I have yet to find one on line that looks like the one I am speaking of... I will be starting a new thread for this years OD grow and if you wander in there, you'll probably see her... if she gets that far!

I am trying to get a hold of Arjan to see what the deal is, I''m pretty sure this strain is cubed, F1 ect ect, so I would expect he would want to know about this... maybe not!

My SLH came out the same as your, 5 seeds 3 different phenos the leaves 2 to 3 different colors and not good colors either, they took the sativa side real thin sharp leaves plants look f****d but the bud was ok...
unimpressed is saying it lightly, I wont buy it again. taste awsome but aint worth the price...:popcorn:

MV... ;)

Definitely brue, I am about to trash them, I don't believe in investing myself in sub par genes... I could use bag seed f*ckin miracle grow and do that... OH JEEBUS HELP ME!

Anyways, it is really a bummer cause like I said, I was really looking forward to another nice stash of Haze!

I wrote Arjan and Neville, we will see if I even get a response... LOL

Hey, while I am thinking about it... do you find that the SLH is a much lighter feeder than most other strains you are doing/done? Even more so than some other Sativa dom strains I am/have done!

I'm glad I brought this up in this thread, I was starting to think it was my program...

DEERHUNTER33 14 Weeks in 12/12 Super Lemon Haze...:smokin:
Definitely brue, I am about to trash them, I don't believe in investing myself in sub par genes... I could use bag seed f*ckin miracle grow and do that... OH JEEBUS HELP ME!
Hey, while I am thinking about it... do you find that the SLH is a much lighter feeder than most other strains you are doing/done? Even more so than some other Sativa dom strains I am/have done!
I'm glad I brought this up in this thread, I was starting to think it was my program...

All I give my plants now is Bat Guano in 12/12 and that is it...

MV... :yummy:

SLH_3_1.JPG

SLH_2_1.JPG

SLH50.JPG

SLH sucks IMO i have ran the duckfoot pheno your talking about, it actually fed pretty heavy compared to some in my garden but i too phased that crap out, I too was looking for a good sativa high and was left with a sludgy feeling somewhere between sativa and indica (Yuck) kinda racey, but not thought inspiring not my thing, and the whole duck foot thing is a bitch too if you get bugs, my pheno had hypersensitivity to Neem oil and would roll its little duck feet up like a blunt protecting the bugs...

All in all nasty stuff but i would never leave a strain just completly deflated i like marijuana too much for that, the yield can be really good if you put a lot of light and pot space to her.

Of course you know looking good MV, and sorry i didnt come here to rant i came to see pictures but sparked up some old flames

Back
Top Bottom