Max's First Grow - Soil - LED - Painkiller XL

Click on your user name, and view your profile. Then scroll down to threads started, or even latest posts, and see if you can find your post. I am not seeing anything at all. The only posts I see are from you asking for different members to look at your grow, but nobody seems to be able to find it. Are you sure you didn't post under a thread that someone else started? If so, what is the thread title, and what number was your post? I'm not trying to give you a run around, but there is nothing for us to see.

Edit to add:

I have never used 420 and know nothing about it. Maybe someone else has experience with it and will be able to help if thats the only way you can post.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Final Update

Hi all, thanks for following along. If you've been with me since the start, you'll know I started this grow for pain relief as I tried to beat a medical opiate addiction. I've been on opiates in the form of codeine and morphine for 35 years. The reason for the long absence is that I finally beat it recently and was battling withdrawal.

Did Painkiller-XL live up to the name? Not quite. It's fairly weak stuff (6% THC, 6% CBD) and I found the painkiller effect wasn't greatly there unless I had so much I couldn't do anything else. A compromise dose reduced the pain a little without putting me on my arse. It certainly helped me beat addiction and withdrawal.

The one that really helped was the Blueberry. Given my low tolerance I can only have it at bedtime. It knocks me out until morning, which is a huge help. No more staying awake all night shivering then sweating (typical opiate withdrawal symptoms).

Short story is that this grow has achieved the original goal and I'm happily free of a 35 year addiction and getting enough of a pain reduction to function daily.

Maybe my hopes for the Painkiller-XL were a little unrealistic - it's not going to beat codeine. For mild pain I'd definitely recommend it.

Yesterday I put two more Blueberry seeds to germinate. Next week I'll germinate two CBD Kush. Blueberry takes a week longer than most of my CBD strains. I'll start a journal for that as and when.
Max I am so happy for you dude! 3 oz per plant that is killing it, well done! While the Painkiller-XL may not be the strain that works for you do not give up hope, there are so many different strains out there you just need to find the one which has the right dosage for your needs. A couple of strains you may want to keep an eye out for are Catatonic and AC/DC. I have been looking for those and Charlottes Web for some time now and on Wednesday my wife shows up at the house with an AC/DC clone, I was like WTF where did you find that. I will be having it tested to verify it is what they claim it is, it is suppose to have a ratio of 20:1 CBD to THC so you can make more and not get totally baked if your a lightweight like me. I had pretty good success with Power Wreck for pain relief, I would take a hit, be f*&ked up for about 10 minutes but then it would settle down to where I could function and lasted for about 3 hours or so. Other then that 1st 10 minutes, it was fantastic for pain relief. Do not get me wrong, I like getting high as much as the next guy but when I am looking for pain relief I want pain relief not a high along with it.

Looking forward to your next adventure my friend but on the next one, lets not have any stolen cars :rofl::rofl: Still would have loved to be a fly on the wall when the coppers were there taking the report...:high-five:

Could you copy and paste the address of your thread here, and not use Tap-a-talk or what ever that app is?
I was having the same issues, though he finally sent me a PM with a few pictures of his grow. Looked pretty good, though I did suggest that he think about up potting. He was a bit confused about FIMing and LST but I think he is on his way to understanding more about the different techniques available to his disposal.

Max I am so happy for you dude! 3 oz per plant that is killing it, well done! While the Painkiller-XL may not be the strain that works for you do not give up hope, there are so many different strains out there you just need to find the one which has the right dosage for your needs. A couple of strains you may want to keep an eye out for are Catatonic and AC/DC. I have been looking for those and Charlottes Web for some time now and on Wednesday my wife shows up at the house with an AC/DC clone, I was like WTF where did you find that. I will be having it tested to verify it is what they claim it is, it is suppose to have a ratio of 20:1 CBD to THC so you can make more and not get totally baked if your a lightweight like me. I had pretty good success with Power Wreck for pain relief, I would take a hit, be f*&ked up for about 10 minutes but then it would settle down to where I could function and lasted for about 3 hours or so. Other then that 1st 10 minutes, it was fantastic for pain relief. Do not get me wrong, I like getting high as much as the next guy but when I am looking for pain relief I want pain relief not a high along with it.

Looking forward to your next adventure my friend but on the next one, lets not have any stolen cars :rofl::rofl: Still would have loved to be a fly on the wall when the coppers were there taking the report...:high-five:

Thanks OG. Nobody was more surprised than me with the haul on my first grow. Part of me wonders if the bar is now set a little high and the other part of me thinks I should beat it with all the lessons learned.

I've popped 2 more Blueberry and 2 Critical Cure. These will go into my home made wooden cabinet contraption when I get a moment to finish it off. Right now they are in the grow tent, probably right up until flip.

Your journal was the first to strike a chord with me and had me enthralled from start to finish.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom