Maxxi's - Second Grow - 600W - Tent

Thanks nice to see you all subbed and along for the stretch, im not to worried about it being noticed. i have a little realization today at the shop. so they have this back area with all their clones and something that looks kinda like mothers. there are two shelves about 5m long and say 1.2m deep the clones are in squares of about 7cmx7cm or so and theres about say 13-15 clones in a row to the back and then that 5m long times 2 thats a fack load of clones. this was full when i got there this morning. when i had finished setting up the tent and got to the shop it was 6:30 there was about hmm 65-70% gone over a 7ish hour period. i saw one guy and his girl (awesome girl) she carried 2 full trays of clones and her guy 1 then antoher guy with two trays was waiting inline to pay as well.

Today after i had finished setting up the tent i felt like i had joined the big boys with a 600W etc from my tiny awesome computer grow. then im standing there with my 4 plants waiting to pay and this girl with like 20 plants and her boyfriend with another 10 comes i was like aww man "screw you guys ihchhm going home!"

that sounds insane to me.
who gets to walk into the store and buys 20 plants.

5-10 years for anyone else :morenutes:

Law states that you can have the plant just as long as it does not flower, i don't really know whats going on in this country it was decriminalized at one point or was or is allowed for medical use but you cant get it from a doctor and is illigall to buy. then i herd that for personal consumption you're allowed to grow up to 400g for personal use only though, and supposedly if you had someone a j to smoke that's with your stuff that's considered dealing or something. i need to get this clarified probs a good idea to ask one of the girls that works at the store. oh yeah did i mention only chicks work at the counters and have things to do with customers there's a dude that does all the unloading etc. but yeah awesome place. If i had a smartphone id post some pics but only got a crappy phone as i don't need anything else. :p

ya dude 30 clones from one customer and they are selling weight in bud worth of gold !

And hear me out on this i think that some states will remain illegal states. because so much over saturation of bud sales in legalised states really lowers the price of the marijuana. that means the only way to really make the money is to bring it to a state where its illegal and the demand is through the roof.

Its fucking genious. - .-

So managed to change out the vent to something smaller as seen bellow, also got money back. its rated at almost half that of the previous one and as a result the tent is not inflating or anything like that. Temps are steady now too at 24.4 i moved the light a touch closer as well now about 10cm lower or so. the plants are looking good. they have some leaf damage from before i got them but im sure ill get them looking flush lush green in now time. will trim off the dead leaf edges once they get used to it all and settled in.

IMG_063122.JPG

Additional news i found on a second hand website a humidifier that is meant for babies its cool moist air, and its only 20 euros :) thinking of picking it up today. the posted pic shows it like this.

62_-508436757.jpg

heres the jist of it:
A healthy climate for your baby
Helps sustain a comfortable humidity level
The humidity level of an environment plays a vital role in overall wellbeing. To give your
baby's immune system the best start, it will help to monitor the humidity level of his/her
immediate environment.
Reassurance on your baby's well being
- Prevents mucous membrane irritation
- Helps maintain baby-soft skin
- Monitor the ideal humidity and temperature
Convenience for you and your baby
- Adjustable mist output
- No condensation due to ultrasonic vaporation principle
- Your baby can sleep peacefully due to silent operation
Baby's safety
- Completely safe, cool mist output

baby is the plants :) and i want my babies to be healthy.
:Namaste:

Hey max I'm guessing the humidity device keeps a constant humidity level? So as ul not have variable humidity levels after waterings ect?
Souds good
I used to have my hps the same as ur one with the light in vies. I found it nicer to have the reflector going left to right when u open the tent . Less glare

You make a good point.might have a fidget with it tomorrow. i lowered it a touch more but have the window open till i get the humidifier just to play it safe. Then see where temps are once that\s in there. Also thinking about getting a cool tube, that will help with the temps wanted to get a hood that had a vent but those are too pricey.

I used to have my hps the same as ur one with the light in vies. I found it nicer to have the reflector going left to right when u open the tent . Less glare

Hey max I'm guessing the humidity device keeps a constant humidity level? So as ul not have variable humidity levels after waterings ect?
Souds good

I thought it was low in humidity or something my mistake

Aight so with the humidifier on its highest setting which lasts for 5 hours then needs a refill, temps read after 45 lights out and window only cracked open 23.4 C (74.1199999999999 degrees Fahrenheit) expected to drop further. the humidity was at 46% the humidifier is awesome it flows cool smoggy vapor that doesn't raise the temps i think were good to grow guys.

update on the state of the plants last i checked them out before lights went out slightly over-watered think 8L between them's a bit too much atm with under developed rooting channels in the new medium. im sure they spring up just fine by the end of tomorrow. Furthermore, the tips all have bent towards the light incredibly fast its awesome to watch this twist in the plant after a super crop. the bends i did look fucking perfect and the Hashberry's stem is already pretty fat i cant wait to see after the introduction of the first 1/4 feed of nutes next feed round. the clones when they were standing tall were already roughly 15' tall and were taken during flowering and all have pistols already which i hope to branch out nicely and give some awesome tops. i will be doing some LST i don't think ill be able to help myself not do it i just know that the plants appreciate it way too much not to due it would be a crime.

If temps stay steady once i wake up tomorrow ill lower the light another few inches and see how the plants respond after a few hour intervals. will keep you lot updates.

Update on the pc grow: ill be extending the flowering period by a further week as ill be introducing them to one feed of molasses and im hoping for further swelling. picture update will be posted tomorrow.

Peace.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom