Maxxi's - Second Grow - 600W - Tent

I know that its just they will only have time for one last feed before the chop.. hence why i said one feed. Whereas the plants in the tent will be getting molasses once the soils drier. They look very good today in the tent temp was at 26.2C (79.16F) and around the 40% mark in humidity but the humidifier was empty.need to see if i can find a way to get more water into that tank haha its only a 2L tank.

molasses is great for all stages of growth, not just one feed at the end.

some people like to stop molasses before the last flush,but alot more just flush with molasses and water.

i gave it to my saplings and they loved it.

I know that its just they will only have time for one last feed before the chop.. hence why i said one feed. Whereas the plants in the tent will be getting molasses once the soils drier. They look very good today in the tent temp was at 26.2C (79.16F) and around the 40% mark in humidity but the humidifier was empty.need to see if i can find a way to get more water into that tank haha its only a 2L tank.

oh im thinking you were going to do that for the tent grow at the end, i completely missed the pc part.
i need to lay off the weed or take my time to read things sorry.

and the temps are around 75-80 and humidity 40-45% , sounds good to me can't wait to see,
i can tell this is gonna be slow starting. bummer because i am excited to see your tent grow
thinking about building a wooden box or if i should just get a zip-up tent like yours i want it ALMOST twice the size of yours
but not quite, do you think you can grow 4 full size plants in there ? (3-4 ft tall plants) ?

yeah for sure man. there is a ridiculous amount of space in the tent. for the next grow ill be doing a scrog like Alex did, as he kinda stuffed it by lifting the scrog :p i say that with love <3. I really had a feeling Alex that, that was going to happen as soon as you lifted the screen they would spring out of place as the screen was keeping them down. but hey you can do some sick LST if you get some ties and tie the branches to approximately where the screen was. Like tie the tie down to your lower screen and then make a hook at the free end and just hook it on your plant it will allow for slip but will still keep her down. just thought about how you could get a nice spread going. If you can find those fuffly ties that i found at a school supply store used in preschool for making shapes with and such. I remember making stick men with them they were fluffy stick men but yeah i was a kid who cares. and they are really easy to work with. ill be using them again this grow in the tent but ill be getting these screws that have a loop in them and just attach that to the pots making my life easier cuz i wont be stuffed drilling wholes into the pots with scissors again. :p

furthermore, the plants have sprung up great they don't look over watered at all apart from one of the ladies where the very large fan leafs are a bit lazy looking not really droopy just like their too large for her to support on the angle shes at atm.

If you can find those fuffly ties that i found at a school supply store used in preschool for making shapes with and such.

I remember making stick men with them they were fluffy stick men but yeah i was a kid who cares. and they are really easy to work with. ill be using them again this grow in the tent but ill be getting these screws that have a loop in them and just attach that to the pots making my life easier cuz i wont be stuffed drilling wholes into the pots with scissors again.

the word your looking for is "pipe cleaners" LOL so funny.

and were all just kids working on our projects i guess.

the word your looking for is "pipe cleaners" LOL so funny.

and were all just kids working on our projects i guess.
Nah man not pipe cleaners if you look early at my pc grow the ties I'm using to tie down mababies

haha Thanks man. Yeah its going good. i just went over there opened the window before to lower the temps a bit as they were at 26.6C (79.88F for my american friends, and you other odd lot.) went down to 24-25ish (75.2-77). Also i moved the humidifier into the middle of the four its working nice now and its on full blast.

Reason why i moved the pots around is well i mean i turned them so that the tops were the furthest away so pretty much 180deg. so that the lower ends can pump up a bit because from some of the leaves they are just slacking down on the soil and i want them to plump up a bit. Also I'm interested in seeing how this will change the shape of the plant now that the tops and such are further away due to the angle of the super crops. The Hashberry looks like its going to be an awesome grow and so does the LemosSourDiesel. Still waiting on the Nebula and the Northern Lights to impress me.

Oh and welcome :) good to have you along too Jlt

Okay so i got mixed up with the plants and where they were located the Nebula, Northern Lights, and the LemonSourDiesel are impressing me the Hashberry is the one that was in the worst condition as it was the last Hashberry they had :) but shes springing back.

HashBerry
HashBerry5.JPG

LemonSourDiesel
LSD10.JPG

Nebula
Nebula.JPG

Northern Lights
Northern_Lights13.JPG

Oh and i moved the light around so that the openings of the lights are on the sides of the tent so that the fronts not at the opening. :) thanks for the advice

hahaha nah i think im alright man. we just came to the conclusion were better of growing our own. Knowing that the quality will be epic, and the price is far less than what i spend weekly. which is give or take mostly give 60Euro but we share so the others also get etc.etc and yeah. so id rather just grow plus its an awesome hobby and gives me something to do and the plants are a true experience and pleasure to work with and admire so its a win win.

hahaha nah i think im alright man. we just came to the conclusion were better of growing our own. Knowing that the quality will be epic, and the price is far less than what i spend weekly. which is give or take mostly give 60Euro but we share so the others also get etc.etc and yeah. so id rather just grow plus its an awesome hobby and gives me something to do and the plants are a true experience and pleasure to work with and admire so its a win win.

^^ You had me at 6 minute walk to the Clone Store...
:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom