McBudz - White Widow and Northern Light / Big Bud grow

wow, I just went through your whole journal and man, oh man did those buds turn out nice. I can't wait till your clones are finished, lookin forward to that:bongrip:

Thanks fly

yeah right lol. I need to have a garage sale. I don't even use half of them. I will try some like maybe aqua flakes in a soil grow. See what happens. I need to get to homedepot and get some shelves to store this crap somewhere. I hate a clutter grow room!

During flower I only use:

Tiger Bloom 9ml per Gal every watering
Grow Big 3ml per gal week 1,3-5
Cal-Mag+ 5ml per Gal every watering
Green Stay 5ml per liter foliar spray twice a week
pH up to 6.7 (soil tend to drop it to 6.3-6.4)

During veg I use

Age Old Grow 15ml per gallon every other watering
1 tsp epsom salt per gallon every watering
1 TBS Big Bloom every watering
pH down to 6.7

For feeding during flowering...
I mix it all up in a big 15 gallon plastic storage bin. I use 10 gallons for 6 x 5 gallon pots. I put a submersible pump (hydro pump) in the mixture and connect it to a power strip so I have an on/off switch. Then just throw the switch and pump my nute solution through 1/2 inch vinyl tubing to my plants. Sort of like having a garden hose that dispenses nutes :)

My plants are up on 1.5inch riser inside deep vinyl saucers to collect the runoff. Let the pots drain for an hour or so then shuffle the plants around and empty the saucers. I have yet to find a cheep and decent way to suck the water out of the saucer without having to move the plants.

Good enough for now until I get my ebb & gro :)

You should write up your own Nute guide! haha. What nutes to give when, how much, what stage, seems like you have enough experience (and products) to throw a pretty good guide out there!

You know, if 420 didn't do it already haha.

Some new pics day 29 :)

IMG_2305.JPG

IMG_23061.JPG

IMG_23071.JPG

IMG_2308.JPG

IMG_2309.JPG

IMG_23101.JPG

IMG_23111.JPG

IMG_23121.JPG

IMG_2313.JPG

closeup17.JPG

IMG_23131.JPG

IMG_2314.JPG

IMG_23151.JPG

Tight nodes?

IMG_23161.JPG

IMG_2318.JPG

IMG_2319.JPG

IMG_2321.JPG

IMG_2322.JPG

IMG_2323.JPG

IMG_23241.JPG

IMG_2325.JPG

Supercropped...

IMG_23261.JPG

IMG_23271.JPG

^ lol!

Impressive grow!

Thanks !

nice pics brother!!
IMG_23161.JPG

what in the world you got going on there? Looks like a LA freeway! Is that the result of just LSTing, or a combo with supercropping? looks WILD :popcorn::nicethread:

lol.. This is the result of a flowering clone that was topped shortly after the first signs of veg growth and having the snot LST'd out of it. All the growth on this bushy little plant comes from approximately 1 to 1.5 inches of the main stem. Nice huh? All the plants look like this down below some more so than others. I will only take flowering clones now if I have a choice. Only supercropping I did was way up top on the taller colas that were stretching fast in the early days of flowering. Its so damn bushy on some I cant even get my fingers in to pull dead leaves out from the original bud that was in there from early on in the clone phase.

day 36...

Clones.. gave up on the fogger/bubbler experiment. Fogger didnt work as well as I would have hoped. gets a bit hot. The foggers have red led's on them as well which may have screwed up my darkness. I'll revisit that later. I have 14 backups that are just getting rooted in soil now. Been about 2 weeks. I give each clone a tug and there in there good. So we will have 3rd generation Big Stinky :)

IMG_2352.JPG

IMG_2355.JPG

IMG_2356.JPG

IMG_2357.JPG

IMG_2358.JPG

IMG_23591.JPG

IMG_23611.JPG

IMG_23621.JPG

IMG_2363.JPG

IMG_23641.JPG

IMG_23651.JPG

IMG_2366.JPG

IMG_2367.JPG

IMG_2368.JPG

IMG_2369.JPG

IMG_2370.JPG

IMG_2371.JPG

IMG_23722.JPG

IMG_23731.JPG

IMG_23741.JPG

IMG_2375.JPG

IMG_23761.JPG

Very nice. I can hardly wait to see those tall colas fill out.

Thanks everyone. These plants practically grow themselves now. Probably about 3 weeks from harvest for the 4 BS clones. the other 2 go 12 weeks or so. Seems like forever. Think I might try to multi-plant my 5 gallon pots with the BS clones that are rooting now. Do more of a SOG. I'm down to 11 so maybe 2-3 per pot as soon as I harvest the others. Just to experiment.

Back
Top Bottom