Michigan MM - Super Lemon Haze - From Seed

nice man, SLH to this day is some of the best smoke I've had, nothing has ever matched it in quality. It's a great solid intense high that doesn't bring you down, really clear, and motivates you to do stuff. I have 5 of them finishing up right now, can't wait until they're done

It was weird, the main stem smells like a clean, almost mint smell. I would want to make a shampoo to smell like that it was so fresh and clean smelling..

also, the smoke, i took from a few days previous, was amazing. Tasted like when you go into a haunted house and you get a big breath of that smoke in your mouth. Gave you dry mouth, but not a dry throat. Also, smoked the whole bowl with no residue left on the bottom. Very very very clean. Well worth going organic the whole way ;)

And your right about the high. Very uplifting and clean minded. Keeps me extra focused on whatever im doing at hand. Very very long lasting and extraordinary. Lots of tingly feelings and no heavy chest for a sativa is really amazing.

I feel ya on that bro!!! when I did my defoliation on my Afgoo's prior to harvest, it took me 8 hours on 2 plants!!! it's like you don't see all those leaves til you start pulling the outer layer off!!!

:peacetwo:

Yeah 225.9g really sucks :) I hope the hell I have 4 hours of trimming to do when I am done.

It does get boring for sure.

Congrats on the harvest. Trimming is a chore with more harvest your time will reduced with more experience. Also depends on what scissor you use can speed up the trimming time. Use Fiskars Micro-Tip® Easy Action Scissors they seem to speed up trimming time for me and my hand does not hurt. Approved by the Arthritis Foundation®.

Will you be growing more SLH?

i love those little scissors, I use the same ones and they definitely are easy on the hand, and do a really nice job of getting really close to the bud

Ok well fully cured as of two days ago. 60 degrees in darkness and 24% humidity. Now being stored in 1 gal glass air tight Italian seal lid jars. Will post nug piks tomorrow.

Ok well fully cured as of two days ago. 60 degrees in darkness and 24% humidity. Now being stored in 1 gal glass air tight Italian seal lid jars. Will post nug piks tomorrow.

whats good alt!!!

so glad you made it through the dry!!! can't wait to see those pix!!!

:peacetwo:

Dried, Cured and Ready to Go.

IMG_019613.JPG

IMG_020622.JPG

IMG_020719.JPG

Natural Lighting (Weed, Wine and Women! How Detroit Does... When your White. Or if your not white and hang out with me!! =D )
IMG_020817.JPG

IMG_021022.JPG

Thing that sucks, is I found out the seeds I got were in the wrong batch, I grew ak48 this whole journal. =( Although the smoke is amazing it was a let down. Wish an Admin could change the title for me.

Thing that sucks, is I found out the seeds I got were in the wrong batch, I grew ak48 this whole journal. =( Although the smoke is amazing it was a let down. Wish an Admin could change the title for me.

write to 420 or 420 girl and they could change it for you!!!

lol; Just checked out the thread! Those nuggs are so nice, dense and hard looking! They didn't don't look like SuperLemon... Turns out they wern't once I kept reading!

Back
Top Bottom