Super Lemon Haze Outdoor Grow #1

Papatater,
just got 2 fem bubblegummer. How do u like it?
Not to hijak ur thread 2j's :).
I like the solar light idea. Keep the thread going all winter w/bi-weekly updates.

i wanna see this! keep us informed thru the winter. if she dies, she dies, but it's worth a shot. thinking like this separates the leaders from the followers.

ilynnboy that bubblegummer was a freebie i planted late and its frostier than my vanilla kush at the moment well try to get pics this week in gallery i didn't top or fim it so it looks like Smoke2Js widow sticks about 6 foot hardly an side branching i wish i would of took more time with it Smoke2Js that's going to be good to follow that winter grow will you build a little hothouse for it hope you didn't mind me answering that question hope in the best for you and yours :thumb: :peace:

Looking great.
Talked to a friend /breeder who said that the pheno of SLH that won the cup looked 100% sativa. Just like yours!
Did u take clones? Looks like a great mommy.

I have, and they are doing well. Roots have been established and they are putting out new leaves. I should bring them in and put them under a light to lengthen the photo period. One is growing a little bud at the top.

Hey Ya'll , I decided to get some pics before the sun set. so here are the best shots
IMG_001123.JPG
IMG_000436.JPG
IMG_000336.JPG

special guest apperance Mendo Bag Seed, flowering nicely.
IMG_000825.JPG

:tokin:

Man it looks like a jungle out there you are growin some good lookin bud ya im fighting them bugs not as bad as you i hate them worms i mean they tear a bud up like a piece of corn on the cob and you know they got to be stoned out of gourd :thumb: Smoke2Js

Back
Top Bottom