Mile High Cleaner: Do You Like The Taste Of Cannabis? Take This Poll!

Do you LIKE using Isopropyl Alcohol and salt to clean your Cannabis Paraphernalia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mile HIGH Cleaner

Answer a single question to see how you compare.

For every 100 people that take the poll, one will be chosen to receive our top of the line product, a gift worth $45. Includes Free shipping!
5 will receive a gift worth $22.50

What have you got to lose?
Check up to 2 boxes

ISO alcohol bottle
20190920_152652 (3) - Copy.jpg

I was the third option for a long time (Formula 420 was my non ISO experience and that was meh at best) until I tried Mile High Cleaner. Between the cleaner and the magnet pen I now look forward to cleaning resin lol. What have you done to me?!

I was the third option for a long time (Formula 420 was my non ISO experience and that was meh at best) until I tried Mile High Cleaner. Between the cleaner and the magnet pen I now look forward to cleaning resin lol. What have you done to me?!
The mind associates good things in positive ways! You LOVE cannabis but hated cleaning. Now that cleaning is easy you are associating the tasty hit with cleaning so they are both pleasurable :).
It gets weirder...
Toking through a clean piece is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!! Soon you will not be able to go to a friends house to toke because their piece is just not clean enough. Some have even reported taking the cleaning kit to game night to clean the Host's bong before the party started.
Thanks for the great comment!
Jim

Some of your options made me giggle. Good luck to the winner(s), this is good stuff! You're going to love it!
Real life is funny. All of these were statements I have heard in the past.
The one I missed "I don't clean because the old resin creates a coating like a cast iron skillet".
Amazingly, this has come from several people with persistent chronic Bronchitis and it kind of makes me gag. One person brought in a bong that had a Fibrous Mass about the size of a golf ball growing in it. I am sure it was getting ready to crawl out on its own. He said he had hit it that morning. cough...cough...

I just put the @Mile HIGH Cleaner through a test on a fairly dirty bong.
It removed all but a few dots. Doing the bowl was a little tricky and I chipped the hole just a bit, that's why there's still a little residue, I didn't want to force it. No problem since I use a screen.

this is after using the magnetic scraper

and after brushing

I broke the stem a while back and again today, super glue and masking tape should do the job.

Back
Top Bottom