MK-Ultra Hempy - C02 - 1000 Watts

Re: MK-Ultra Hempy, C02, 1000watts.

Yea I find that rolling blends can be great, sometimes you get a whole new flavor and sometimes you can still tell the individual tastes and always great buzz. One of my favorites is BB and Rhino. Your girls are looking great Doc,I'm always learning something from your journals. Is there an easy way to transplant from my hempy cups to the buckets? I have a while before I do this but I'm nervous about it. :grinjoint: :peace:

Don't sweat the transplant!
Here's what I did this time:

1.)mix up lots of nutes, PH'd water, put it in a bucket. I made 4 gallons for 6 2 gallon pots.
2.)On a windy day, pour the perlite into a tub/bucket from about 3 feet up....the dust will blow away, the chunks remain. Same with Vermiculite, if you're using it. Wear a mask.

3.)Using a cup, measure out your mix filling half of a hempy bucket. (4 cups perl, 1 cup verm, etc.) With the bucket half full, get the stuff wetted down really good with the nutrient water, mix it well by hand.
4.)Dangle the roots and fill around the root ball with your medium.
5.)Water well, get the medium good and wet, and let things drain out the bucket's hole.

Repeat above for each transplant. Mine didn't miss a beat, no shock at all.

You're now finished. ;)

Last time, I did everything dry, and watered after the plant was in place. Everything went well, but the plants tended to lean and move with the initial watering the of the dry medium. I like pre-wetting much better.

Thanks much, sounds pretty easy. I used clear cups like I saw discussed early in your journal, I just put the clear ones inside red ones with a hole in bottom. I recommend if you use two cups to put them together then make your drain hole through both. I had drainage troubles my way, and either drowned some seeds or just had bad genetics.(bagseed) oh well lesson learned. :peace:

They're all looking good doc!

thanks for detailing your peroxide dunk to get rid of the root rot. Must have been nice to see all that nasty stuff bubble off and leave just the viable roots behind.

This grow looks like it's on-track.

The different phenos may be interesting after harvest.

have a great weekend!

when are you gonna transplant man... my plants would be about 2 weeks away from being root bound at that height/heath... they are looking great man. dont see any signs of stress or nute toxicity/deficiency

I transplanted on Monday. They were not root bound in the cups...could have gone another week, I think. But they grew like crazy when they got some room. Presently, there is nothing negative in the grow, the problem I had earlier has been corrected. They're getting fed, watered, RH is good, temps are right....no problem....for now.

They're all looking good doc!

thanks for detailing your peroxide dunk to get rid of the root rot. Must have been nice to see all that nasty stuff bubble off and leave just the viable roots behind.

This grow looks like it's on-track.

The different phenos may be interesting after harvest.

have a great weekend!

You too SS! This grow I'm going to be a little more aggressive with P and K.

Your Blue Dream was top shelf bud, so I'm looking forward to your harvest already:Rasta:

The genetics of your strain are sublime.

Thank you! I've still got about a Q of the BD, along with about a dozen strains I've been given samples of along the way. I've never smoked, smelled, nor seen this MK ultra. I'm lookin' forward to it, big time.

I have been really lucky this week, I got some Bubba Kush samples, which I love, and I've gotten 5 nice seeds from it so far. So, maybe next grow I'll do VK and BK. I need a bigger grow room!

AFAIK, Blue Dream is a clone only strain. Did you order those seeds Doc or get them from your friend?

Plants are looking very nice, nice come back. Just my two sense. Quality over quantity any day.. But I grow for myself so I have the luxury to not have to worry about yield or shortening there cure time.. I already have more quality bud than I know what to do with. I just enjoy the process and watching those plants grow more than I enjoy the end product. It close though.. Great job, keep up the great work..

Plants are looking very nice, nice come back. Just my two sense. Quality over quantity any day.. But I grow for myself so I have the luxury to not have to worry about yield or shortening there cure time.. I already have more quality bud than I know what to do with. I just enjoy the process and watching those plants grow more than I enjoy the end product. It close though.. Great job, keep up the great work..

Thanks! I completely agree!

It seems like I am posting pics way too often....but I'm seeing changes day by day, and I use the pics as a record for myself. It helps me problem solve in the future as I can retrace my steps and determine what I changed and how the plant reacted.

First of all, we are day 33 since the seeds were germinated.
The current photoperiod is 15/9.

On my last grow, I was determined to NOT burn the plants with nutes. Consequently, I battled a couple deficiencies. This time, I am going to be a little more aggressive, hopefully without burning them. I especially want to be proactive when it comes to P and K and micro's.

Current nute feeding is slightly more aggressive than the FF schedule. For example, they call for 2tsp Grow and 1tbsp Bloom. I'm using 3 grow....for the micro's, and I'm adding a weak dose of Open Sesame, for the P. I'm also adding Hygrozyme. I want to keep everything very green and healthy as flowering commences.

I trimmed the lower branches off the largest plant...but you can't tell. The others are so dang bushy, but this photoperiod has stretched and opened them just a bit, so I'm hoping not to trim too much. I see yield in my future.

Oh....Liquid Light is a great product. I recommend it without reservation. You can see the results in minutes.

IMG_03542.JPG

Below is the plant I nearly lost....now it's thriving and I like it's structure better than some of the others. The stem is thick and strong.
IMG_03553.JPG

IMG_03562.JPG

You can never post too many photos, keep them coming. Plants look great, keep up the good work...

Weather forcast:

Strong rain, an inch an hour, 40-45 mph sustained, gusts over 60....

There is a probability we will have a power outage today.
The young ladies have 7 nodes and are as healthy as can be. They all seem rooted, happy, perky, growing....starting to smell....

Today will be the first day of 12/12. The power outage will happen during the dark cycle. :roorrip:

One of them had some purple petioles and some purple streaking on the stem.... early yesterday I fed that one a little more P than usual, and this morning the purple is gone! It's amazing how fast these little plants grow and change.

So, the next 60 days or so are going to be fun!

Next step: a good spraying with Floramite.

There are only 2 kinds of honest growers:

1.)Those who have spider mites
2.)Those who are about to get spider mites.

Hopefully, mine will be DOA.

So true, having some issues with those little buggers. At this point for me its all about control. Keep the numbers as low as possible since they never seem to completely go away.. Great job... Keep it up..

Back
Top Bottom