MKono's First Indoor Grow

you Haven’t fed any nutrients as of yet right? That’s could be to culprit. She’s demanding nutrients. In the next feeding, add some nutrients and maybe a lil extra cal mag.
Hmm I didn't think of cal mag by maybe I should. I just figured I didn't need anything for few weeks.

First and foremost, you need to listen to what your plants are telling you. There’s nothing severe (yet) just keep an eye on it and adjust accordingly.
I guess that's the part that me or anyone new to growing has. Not knowing what it's actually telling you.

Your very right!
By my comment above, I wasn’t trying to sound rude.

your here for a reason, I would never “belittle” you for not knowing. I enjoy helping! :thumb:
And boy do I appreciate your time so thank you! I'm going to grab some ph down on Monday and maybe some calmag and hopefully by then it will be dry enough to feed.

And boy do I appreciate your time so thank you! I'm going to grab some ph down on Monday and maybe some calmag and hopefully by then it will be dry enough to feed.

that should do it

Your transplant looks great! The root ball is very nice as well. To get back with you on the moisture meter, no it doesn't put any stress on the roots. Everybody is different when it comes to how they grow. This is just the way I do it. You will develop what works for you eventually . I was trying to find a pic of my plants in their Cup on my last grow before I transplanted.

Take a look
20190505_201232.jpg

Some people may think I waited too long, I just felt more comfortable with them being more developed. And to be honest what made me commit to the transplant was because when I was feeding them some of the chemical would get on the lower leaves, and kill them. You can see on the lower Leaf of the first plant on the left. I know you are new grower, but eventually you'll get to the point to where you can listen to your plant and give them what they need like @Backlipslide had ssid.

His A to Z vid helped me out alot in understanding feeding and reading the plants
Just watched it and it was overall informative. When he finds it to be in vegging is a bit odd to me. Would probably throw other new growers off.

DAY 16

Very happy to see them bouncing back and looking happy. I had planned to give it its first feeding today but the pots are still a bit damp an inch below so il have to wait till tomorrow. Im excited to do it though and hopefully watch them start to explode.
On that note. I want to ask about feeding schedules. What do you people normally do? Every other watering or is it one of those look to see what the plant is asking of you?

Dude! You did a really good job on your transplant! usually when I do a transplant they get a slight droop on them yours are doing very well. :bravo: congratulations on your first successful transplants LOL :high-five:

Dude! You did a really good job on your transplant! usually when I do a transplant they get a slight droop on them yours are doing very well. :bravo: congratulations on your first successful transplants LOL :high-five:
I am very surprised how quickly the responded. Maybe because this time I mixed a bit of my dry amendments into the soil. I didnt even wet the medium before hand. I just gave it a nice drench, little at time till I saw some run off.

Back
Top Bottom