MNS - My New Spot

I've also got 5/5 devils cracked.. these will be for outside..
mns Devil
The definitive plant for those interested in outdoors/greenhouses. Due to its Afghani pedigree, taste, reddish aura, and magical mind journey tendencies, this plant provides quite a wonderful therapy. No one can be unhappy possessing this nice devil (and a righteous one at that). It has a genetic make-up of Afghan x Afghan/Skunk and shows initial slow growth until it has an established root ball. Then watch out, brothers and sisters. Definitely recommended for the first time growers...go on be a devil and use those horns.

Heritage: Devil
Category: The Naturals - Old school genetics
Family of breed: Afghan x Afghan/Skunk
Breeder: Shantibaba's
Preferred medium: Bio and Hydro, Indoors and outdoors/greenhouse
Expected yield: indoor 450-550g/m2 g/h & outdoor 450-600 g/plant\
Flowering period: Flowering time indoor, expect 8 weeks but it is possible there are some that will take longer. In the Northern Hemisphere , especially for the greenhouses, it should be ready end of September early October. In the southern hemisphere it should be ready by the end of March early April.
Recommendations: For the inexperienced growers to the most advanced cultivator.
Special Notes: A winner to many outdoor growers since the late 80's. Produces a red aura and full fruity flavor to the consumers.

Just a warning vapes dont get you high like bongs do.. its more of a relaxing stone then a smack in your face kind of high.
I think that varies as to the vape. My mighty can get me 100% off chops. But with my firefly 2 I completely agree. Thats why I use the firefly before work and the mighty after work when I want to be completely gonesky

420-magazine-mobile1913607963.jpg

I've got my king tut on the go now .

There he is :passitleft: :high-five: good to see you bro.. I hear there's new plans in the pipelines. Can't wait to hear about them :passitleft:

Nice healthy looking girl there Donvito..

Damn I'm stoned.. one of the master kaze smells like the crosses of gsc that I've grown. not sure what the connection is, if any. I don't know what the gsc makeup is..

Couple of the ssh are going to explode with growth, just coming into veg now, I'll up pot them into some buckets tonight.. couple of the mango widows look interesting, think I might put them into a soil, I like the idea of a basic water feed with them, just going by early looks.. shark shocks are doing their thing. Starting slow but will pick up.. all looking good. Still have blisters going, I don't know why but she's not taking any room at the moment, so Ill let her live.. :passitleft:

Hey Jim :passitleft: I've only got 11 seedlings going in veg at the moment and cracking 5 devils.. i expect half the 11 to be males and will get rid of them when they show..

Ok,wiped everything off my phone.. holy shit... all so I can build a case for the cops if I ever get busted :rofl: anyways

Critical skunk I've stuffed up.. girl was twice as stinky and frosty three weeks ago.. stuffed if I know..

IMG_0013297.JPG

Medicine Man 1 & 2

IMG_0001400.JPG

IMG_0014268.JPG

La Niña

IMG_0011303.JPG

Critical skunk

IMG_0012284.JPG

heat stress would be nice, I'd be able to extract some air.. my grow room never gets to or over 25 and that's middle of summer, struggling to reach temp at the moment.. but you make a point and I will move my fan up higher,might be a little low and not airing the tops.. thanks mate :passitleft:

I just cut some kindling for the fire..
yeah hole couple inch up.

Back
Top Bottom