MNS - My New Spot

Good suggestions fellas... nothing's sticking though :rofl: maybe Cass. Play on mousers suggestion..
Flower tent..
mango widow.... frosty...

IMG_041254.JPG

IMG_041357.JPG

Super Silver Haze

IMG_041455.JPG

IMG_041556.JPG

Merry Christmas to you and yours Grizz, be safe and have a great break.

Same to you and yours mate... I'll be up for Christmas but for only the day.. two days work I need to get back for 27&28.. first time in my working life (that I can remember) that I've worked between that Christmas new year gap. I'm Shattered :rofl: I've got a present for you.. Keep Sunday 14th free..

Consider it done, I think I might have one for you too. I may even wrap it.

Donvito... thanks mate..
Blacksmith, I hope there's a card. I'll shake the envelope, hear if you stuck a tener in. :rofl:
Thanks Blaze :passitleft: early signs are looking good..

lol I cant wait to see what you do to keep her below the fence line :) I have visions of a shrubbery of colas :thumb:

Merry Christmas! I hope you get to have a fun day with the wee one. Christmas Eve is my day with the boy, then I drop him off at his mom's house Christmas morning where he is buried in gifts and 'tradition' Pretty sure he'd rather just stay here and chill...

:peacetwo:

Merry Christmas all..

Mouser... we played tennis with her birthday presents this morning :rofl: I got her a old school ghetto blaster style stereo, thing has no cd or radio, it's a bloody iPod dock, she doesn't know though. I'm going to have to buy her an iPod now :rofl: she got spoilt.. she's at her mums family today too.. your boys at that age now. We all been there :rofl:

:passitleft:

Merry Christmas all..
Back at ya! From the tundra to down unda. A very merry Christmas to ya grizz! Wishing you and yours all the best this holiday season

Hey Dusty.. thanks mate.. hope you had a good one..

Back
Top Bottom