Moderngroroom Soil Critical Purple Northern Lights Grow Journal

With the autos, right? You haven't flushed everything out of the WW yet though so I'm thinking you should get close to the same numbers going out as going in. Like within 100 ppm if you can.
Now its new soil i plan to get the ppm down to the tap water but my last gallon what ppm should i use in the feed mixture 700ppm or 500ppm thats what im trying to figure out like after get done with flush and i run my last gallon in what should the ppm be?

LOL! I'm sure it's fine. Flower away :yahoo:
Yeah i had flushed her and by time you responded it was a lil bit after so i just mixed up bloom nutes to 700ppm counting the tap water..

Quick question when i switch to 12/12 lighting will it effect her to be in dark for 10 second and the light come back on..bc i gotta reset timer its built into the light itself. I gotta go to off position and then hit 12/12 on control board and the lights will be off / total darkness for atleast 15 seconds. Bc i want ligth to come on at 7:45 and go off at 7:45 in morning..

No problem with a one-time blink like that. Not a good idea once it's in flower though.
Yeah i wont do it once its in flower..
Also on the LST can you LST during flower? Or do i cut the the strings and let her lose now? I read threw your LST in my signature just cant reference it and clear it up for my sistutation i wanna do the right thing.. in you the man with the plan :high-five:
This is her today looking happy as can be..
15DE76B8-DD99-46A2-9236-A97DF3C2DFE2.jpeg
53F6303B-BE11-48AE-8BD1-A73CEB15CDFA.jpeg
15DE76B8-DD99-46A2-9236-A97DF3C2DFE2.jpeg
53F6303B-BE11-48AE-8BD1-A73CEB15CDFA.jpeg

I never cut mine loose. I may take off a tie-down if it's making it difficult to water, but they barely budge when I cut it free. The plant has grown in that direction and that is the shape of the plant.

But I wouldn't untie it in case it has enough spring to bounce up. That's the position it should flower in.

I can't imagine how long it took to drill all those freaking holes!

I never cut mine loose. I may take off a tie-down if it's making it difficult to water, but they barely budge when I cut it free. The plant has grown in that direction and that is the shape of the plant.

But I wouldn't untie it in case it has enough spring to bounce up. That's the position it should flower in.

Gotcha, thanks for the quick reply buddy.

That is one stout girl! I love it. Also, I agree with Shed.. those holes took a while lol.

Idk how i missed the hole drilling quote lol
Lots of :rollit:and milwaukee batterys lol then had to pull off every piece of strand of plastic on the inside so hole wouldnt be blocked took acouple of hrs so it better be the bread winning pot of all time lmao:passitleft:

Also want to let you know im sry for not dragging my ass over to your journal been busy with getting everything done before surgery where we had our house built the idiots didnt put in lateral line for ground drainage so trying to finish that up and get all christmas stuff put up and with family coming over to be seeing me trying to get all my goodies cleaned up bc i gotta plan for atleast 4 months in advanced of what needs to be done old lady gonna be busy specially with pool come spring time she just had to have, and who takes care of it you guessed i.... meeeee...
so now she gonna see how much she loves a pool ,and how much care it takes to keep it up and clean lol.. but ill be in the bed for 3 weeks straight so ill have time to go over your whole journal im dieing to see how the new lights are coming along for ya but im not going to start reading right now because ill know ill be addicted to reading up and catching up on it all that i wont get anything done... and also can look over others journals and iteract all day instead of netflix netflix netflix...

netflix netflix netflix. got control of my non-work life in the middle of winter

Also @moderngroroom Milwaukee tools are the only way to go. Never use anything else unless under duress lol

Back
Top Bottom