Moderngroroom Soil Critical Purple Northern Lights Grow Journal

If she's not showing any signs of stress then you're probably okay, though when I'm off that much I will cut the nutes in half next time and measure the last cup of runoff. First out will be higher so you want the runoff of the watering. As you see the number come down you can up the feeding. What's in the soil is probably more veg nutes though so you don't want to go with plain water.

Nice looking plant. It should have plenty of colas. Good luck with your surgery. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Thank you killian.. yeah i think so to it has a few tops on it thats forsure, yeah i hoping for a fast recovery to im glad i got a good wife and kids bc they are very supportive thats forsure.. thanks again buddy means alot!!

If she's not showing any signs of stress then you're probably okay, though when I'm off that much I will cut the nutes in half next time and measure the last cup of runoff. First out will be higher so you want the runoff of the watering. As you see the number come down you can up the feeding. What's in the soil is probably more veg nutes though so you don't want to go with plain water.

Ok i just never mentioned exactly how to go about that and glad i know now.. so you recommend me to probably just lower ppm next watering and just add more of bloom correct?

Not sure when you're going to have a chance to get on here today before your surgery tomorrow morning, but I wanted to wish you all the best with it. When you're up to it, check back in with us afterward and let us know how it went.
:Namaste: :peace:

Thank you so much shed your a great friend and ill be back asap i go into surgery at 5:30am in about 8 hrs shew scared shitless lol never have had to do sum like this before.. thanks alot im glad i got you and all the others on here forsure you all are awesome..

Im here to let everybody know im ok and iam home im soar as hell :confused: i know that, and gonna try in get some rest . so ill see you guys later on tonight..
:yahoo::slide::yahoo::slide::yahoo:
all well, you are back :hug:
You will feel better tomorrow :love:

Gosh this sucks... cant go into the grow room i hope everything stays ok with it.. the wife is walking into the room blind she does not know what shes looking at like deficiency and other possible problems but she will learn

Back
Top Bottom