Moderngroroom Soil Critical Purple Northern Lights Grow Journal

PSX_20190120_125438.jpg

It got cold here lastnight the low was -1.. if my room gets down to 38-50 degrees i just guessing..bc it usually gets to 66 degrees when its 15 degrees outside after the lights go off.. will it hurt her for one time or is she gonna suffer from this cold shock i ment to put a heater in there with her and forgot.. i wont know what the low temp was until the light comes on and i can get out there

38º would be pretty bad but that's air temp if it was only a few hours. The leaves will show you if they were damaged. The soil buffers the root temps, so I doubt they got that low. Mid-60's is the lowest you want to go for root temps is what I've heard. Not in terms of damage, but they don't do much nutrient uptake below that.

I just went in there and checked the low temp fell to 55 degrees but im sure that was right when the light kicked off and my exhaust fan was still drawing in air right before the dehumidifier kicked on and warmed it up thats usually what happens in there bc its saying the low temp right now is 64 degrees

55º is fine as a fluke. Definitely not good as a regular nighttime thing!

Yeah ill put a heater in there tonight since i got this one on sale and did no harm..Shew i was freaking

Cold temps can do that. Are you up and moving?

No coaching the old lady on what to do she did good i think maybe cut to many leafs but iv done cut 2 piles like that myself before surgery

Tonight guys i will be making a homemade water filter to try and bring down my tap waters ppm..
Im doing it as cheap as possible so stay tuned in..
ill have you pics and directions on how to do it. Plants hate chlorinated water and all the other junk in it plus you can give a tad bit more of nutes that they truly need..

If it's mostly chlorine you want to get rid of, 48 hours of standing out will take care of that.

I tryed it and my tds meter only showed a 8ppm drop i wanna get to like 40-50 range

Outgassing the chlorine won't drop the PPM much as it's very concentrated, so they don't need much to disinfect the water. But letting it stand will clear it.

What's in your water you want to get rid of? A number of growers stopped using RO water (0 PPM) because their plants suffered from a lack of all the good things in tap water, including loads of trace minerals along with calcium and magnesium.

My tap water comes out at 220 these days and I nute as if it's zero. When my meter reads 820 I just know that means 600 PPM of nutes.

I bought an RO filter and stopped using it for plants. At least my plants take to tap water really well.
Outgassing the chlorine won't drop the PPM much as it's very concentrated, so they don't need much to disinfect the water. But letting it stand will clear it.

What's in your water you want to get rid of? A number of growers stopped using RO water (0 PPM) because their plants suffered from a lack of all the good things in tap water, including loads of trace minerals along with calcium and magnesium.

My tap water comes out at 220 these days and I nute as if it's zero. When my meter reads 820 I just know that means 600 PPM of nutes.

Yeah mine do fine with tap water but im mostly using the water from my dehumidifier and its about 22-28ppm just thought that they loved water with nothing in it except from what we give them in the nute line.. iv mostly been using my dehumidifier water but sometimes i get nothing out of it and have to use tap water..
But its mostly been the water from dehumidifier that iv been using and havent had a problem with her yet and was also using the water from dehumidifier when i had the autos towards the end.. if the water is cool i warm it up in sink surrounded by hot water around my gallon jug and wait till it reaches 67 degrees.. which only takes a few minutes bc i have really hot water

Back
Top Bottom