Moderngroroom Soil Critical Purple Northern Lights Grow Journal

LOL! You are really creating work for yourself!

One night at 61º is fine. Every night at 61º will make for a smaller harvest. Try to get it at least to 65º if not higher during lights off.
Whats the sweet spot

Before I answer, why do you need to check your plants after lights out?

From what I've read, only specific spectrum of green light is safe for plants, so if they guarantee it's in that range, then it should be good.
No i read it on a post in i was just asking if it would bc its using the screen.. hell no im not even thinking about going into my room with any light lol i dont care if green light doesnt effect them im not doing it lol i hate going in when the light is on let alone when its out.

On my heater i taped up the light tiny red doted light but theres a faith hughe of light trying to come threw plastic is that considered harmful during lights out its more less illuminating the plastic behind it an the faint light that it is producing threw the plastic is so so so so dim its almost hard to see in a way but not if you get what i mean?? Yeah i know right lol i find it hard to explain things sometimes lol. Sry

Any faint light that is constant throughout the flowering period is something the plants get used to and they don't mind. I think Penny taught me that :).
Ok i taped it up some more around it with that metal ducting tape so it seems better

Refresh my mind here fam!!!
when i go to flush the gorilla glue they are in 7 gallon pots so you do 7 gallons X 3 correct? Also im going to fill up a 50 gallon tub ph it to 6.3 and add the sledge hammer from fox farm.. now my question is on the last bit of flushing do i add my nutes and feed or just wait till the next watering and do i keep feeding how iam or punch them slowly with nutes after the flush until im back to my regular schedule?

In theory, three times the pot size (no pH adjustment) is needed when clearing nutes from the soil for a reset. I run 2 times the pot size because I hate wasting all that water here in Los Angeles.

The last water you put through should be regular strength nutes. So if you normally water with 2 gallons, you would put 21 gallons of plain water and then 2 gallons of nute water at full strength.

What's the 50 gallon tub for?

In theory, three times the pot size (no pH adjustment) is needed when clearing nutes from the soil for a reset. I run 2 times the pot size because I hate wasting all that water here in Los Angeles.

The last water you put through should be regular strength nutes. So if you normally water with 2 gallons, you would put 21 gallons of plain water and then 2 gallons of nute water at full strength.

What's the 50 gallon tub for?
The 50 gallon tub was so i could adjust the ph but screw that then your way sounds better thanks buddy

These here are as thick as a forest im not kidding i really need to defoliate but i should not do that during flowering right? Is that to much stress during flower? The last pic is halfway from to the top of the plant cant get it all in the picture,
EB8B4514-F1CA-4C42-A3F7-F1485C0FDFBC.jpeg
F0D8BCD4-64A5-4BE8-952B-34E57B49C780.jpeg
3E218DA8-D9AB-46C5-8804-ED4E104E1FC3.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Traditionally, you defoliate a week before flip and three weeks after. If you missed one you just wait for the next!
I did it the week before the flip this must be a badass light or i just got my feeding down a science and there just loving it bc my god!!! I took off over a 5 gallon bucket of limbs and fan leafs off both of them a week n half ago!!!

Then let them grow!
Thats what ima do I’ll probably just leave it in the little pop corn buds i get will become butter itll b just fine but good greif the growth is out of control i know one thing im so glad i switched to pro mix i didnt have this much success with the fox farm ocean forest not nowhere near enough and i didnt even add any perlite to the 10 gallon pots i just used the straight up BX and it dry out pretty quick 3/4 days i will not use any perlite at all since i got my fill on this soil

I'm in the #nolarf club and I take off everything down low that isn't going to connect to the main cola on the end of the branch.

Also, with a net, most growers strip everything below the net after stretch.
Yeah thats what ill do then do you have a pic you can post showing what u do?! If not ill go to your page in go threw 2,000 threads to find one lmao

Back
Top Bottom